YouTube Series involving Mega Mod 0.7 + Journey 1.7x

First video for new series is up! This is a Hard start, though I did give a lot of thought to making it another A & E one. Maybe I should consider doing another one of those!

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ye7uXhcCnI4?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Great video, watched & subbed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Subbed and watched, good to see all the latest mods, not many youtubers are using the megamod as it stands now, or at least I can't find them. Most of my usual let's plays are only using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

i watched this video and the idea of the first little house was very  very good , never think before! but after i don't understand all yours reals  objectives.. you don't have a little school at the beginning  !   and you don't try to make the most efficient tools?

generally my objectives are to have 5/5 and have a large population of 5000 peons by theme !

anyways i saw that 's a presentation video of the mod.. 

i never replay with disaster on  after finished all  the achievements because you put a lot of well but generally  a tornado is coming...

i wait that the mod come on steam because it's soon difficult to activate with my old computer ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Excellent videos and I too subbed!  Thanks so much.