Small River Rapids

They are the shore rocks and should be right next to the older <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> rocks in the ghost deco menu. If I remember right there are three buttons, large rocks, small rocks, and shore rocks.

Quote:
3 hours ago, despo20 said:

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a>! I couldn't find them...

I probably have to stop drinking while playing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

The mature person inside says ...  possibly, the other more rebellious self says "and where is the fun in that?" ...

But, glad you asked cos I couldn't find those 2 either for days, and the ones I did find weren't what I was expecting.

how wonderfully imaginative! wish I could think so far ahead...I just get in there and play and hope to re-arrange and decorate at some point lol

How did you get rapids in your rivers????  I want these!!! Your pics are beautiful!

NECORA'S raffle mod

Quote:
7 hours ago, tweety said:

How did you get rapids in your rivers?

It's a mod made by Necora, the Maritime Riffles -

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/178-maritimes-riffle-v100/

Quote:
13 hours ago, Paeng said:

It's a mod made by Necora, the Maritime Riffles -

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/178-maritimes-riffle-v100/

Thank you! I came across that mod and wondered if this is what was used. Didn't download it though cause it only 63 downloads which made me wonder... But this works with the newest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey, right?  It looks awesome, I will give it a try.

is there am updatd version? NECORA just put out a few updates before he left for a while.yes it works with journey.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1648-tweety/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1648" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1648-tweety/">@tweety</a> you're good to go, as long as you have Banished 1.0.7+, the mod was designed specifically with the Banished 1.0.7 ModKit, so you won't be able to run it on anything earlier.

They are a lot of fun to play with, maybe a little frustrating, if you have a rogue mouse, like I do (hahaha, do NOT let that put you off - don't, not at all!!), because of how fine they are, and how they work with the water, you need to just have a moment with the placement, but it is certainly worth it.

I started decorating my little House Boat moorings and I loved it!  Because the houses have active smoke, I figured then the boat part would have a motor, so I created a little jet etc, then, of course, there's the river ripple as it moves against things, like boats etc... and before you know it, there were more riffle pieces than boat pieces and well...  I'm happy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  haha!!

Download it, save your map, have a play, if you don't like it, go back to the earlier save [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Other buildings

House Boats & Docks:  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=308

PEI Shore (Shore Fisheries):  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/161-maritimes-collection-prince-edward-island-shore-fisheries/

Storage Units:  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=272 (They are in the package: <strong style="color:#aaaaaa;">Kid - Yard Cover V1.3)</strong>

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5940a4bcaaf78_20170603Screenshot3houseboatriffles.thumb.jpg.8603ea3af8f8eef1c28620d069376e0e.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5940a4cda6720_20170603Screenshot5houseboatriffleswinter.thumb.jpg.d238e3c20cf7755622217b7a4a9056a8.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/5940a4d356fea_20170603Screenshot6houseboatriffledocks.thumb.jpg.54c1c3c848dd1b42c15b6a7807b38c8a.jpg[/img]