Poll: Where are you from? (Close to it :D)
Africa
Antarctica
Asia
Oceania
Australia
New Zealand
Europe
Eastern Europe
European Union
British Isles
Scotland
England
Wales
Northern Ireland
Republic of Ireland
North America
Central America
Canada
Mexico
[Show Results]

Where in the world are you?

Where in the world are you?

For safety & privacy concerns, I would suggest keeping it 'general, I trust the players in the community, but, let's all share some safety, and be 'general' in our locations.

Please, don't anyone put your address?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If you don't want to put your country, then perhaps your continent?

Due to the limitations of the poll, I have only been able to include a relatively small amount of regional information.  Please feel free to answer in the comments below if your home country or region wasn't listed.  I tried to break it down using the continents as a guide.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ps:  I'm an Aussie
, living in Victoria (Australia), very Southern Hemisphere [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Two tiles.. where am I now or where am I from???

United States. California actually.

Florida now. Grew up in New Hampshire. 

Frenchie living in France here. In Brittany. Can't go much further west than that in France. Drive 30km further west and you'll drop in the Atlantic.

Europe. 

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Greece ........ ouzo , tzatziki , pita gyros .....ooppaaaaa

Another Aussie here, although I am from Western Australia and right on the west coast so that puts me about 3000km away from <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>

To put that in some perspective, it's like flying from Dublin to Moscow. It's about about four hours flight time from my part of Australia to Query's part of Australia.

Quote:
On 4/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Necora said:

Two tiles.. where am I now or where am I from???

You can put both if you want [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Or go with where you are now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

US, I landed in MT  ?