Peaceful Days and Nights

Lovely Scenery

[Image: lovely2.jpg?dl=1]

Campsite at Night

[Image: CampAtNite.jpg?dl=1]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

You are an artist. No other word for it.    I'm always in awe of your work, as you know from what must sometimes seem like too-fulsome praise.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" />     But you keep me playing Banished in hopes of one day being able to make a town half as beautiful as the worst of yours.  Thank you for sharing your towns.  I look for your work every day and return to older ones time and again.  In fact, I think you could make a decent living framing and selling copies of the bits you show us.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />  Sign me up right now for your Cemetery in Moonlight and the above Campsite at Night. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
10 hours ago, TuffDwarf said:

you keep me playing Banished

That's great, and I'm so happy that my little dreams are part of it  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462cbf2db74_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic165.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462cc121791_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic169.png[/img]   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

Quote:
On 13/05/2017 at 10:56 AM, TuffDwarf said:

..... In fact, I think you could make a decent living framing and selling copies of the bits you show us.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />  Sign me up right now for your Cemetery in Moonlight and the above Campsite at Night. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Ditto on that they would look great as pictures and a vast improvement on what they try selling these days as art  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]