Evolution of New Plymouth

I decided to try out an idea I had and this is the result.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I really like how you gave some of the houses their own yard!  I'm going to have to incorporate that into my map.  Maybe just in the higher class districts!

I can never get my screenshots from the exact same angle, so could never get this to work - so, I say to you - Brilliant!  

Actually, regardless of my own inadequacies, I think it's brilliant anyway [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Well done <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16324-zanzibar42/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16324" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16324-zanzibar42/">@Zanzibar42</a>

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> You can set up 5ish camera locations in the menu first menu (Next to the set priority button I think.  Sorry at work right now can't look at the game.)  Then to get back to the exact same screen you press the appropriate key, for example z for the first one.  I hope that makes sense.  It's useful for taking pics of the same spot in different seasons or for the progress image like this one.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> haha, of course [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Never mind the crazy lady, lol ... 

Thanks for the help & explanation, I appreciate your time ;D

What ... whoa ... no Banished at Work!  You need to take that up the chain ... hahaha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />