"Increase priority" thing

When I start a village, I pause it and lay down roads so I know where to put buildings. Then I delete them before I unpause the game. That way, time isn't wasted building roads in the beginning. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

yes, i figured that out the hard way... had to start a new map. d'oh!

My big problem with this was building rail. There is no way to pause rail tracks and no way to stop them being built once they are placed until they are finished. They will ignore all other priorities until the rail track has been laid down. I laid down 2 years worth of work (because I was planning the town around the rail) before I realised I could not stop the building or correct mistakes until the track laid was finished. Live and learn.

holy crap, that's good to know

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> is this the Choo Choo mod by <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>, if so, pop over to his thread on the WoB forum, and see if in the future he's upgrading the mod, if he can adjust the tracks to allow a 'pause' function in the build time as well, so that they can be laid, then you go back and pause them, then unpause as you need them.

I like <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>'s idea that she had about laying the roads, then removing them - same too as the track.  But, use roads where you would want the track to go, to get some sort of visual guide. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

the thing with the ChooChoo tracks : this because they allow a road to be built under the track. they dont have any "non-road" component so you only can pause them once the 3 logs have been deposited on the track site. once the materials are there (3 logs) you can pause it as long as you wish.

to make them clickable before the material , i would need to delete the possibility to build a road or....

i would need to make them ghosted.