Something Strange in the Canals

I'd just finished building a new NMT3 canal and was doing a final check along to make sure I hadn't missed anything and came across this ... left-hand side of the canal just before the bridge

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/weird1.thumb.jpeg.bd393baca5a64517cbef9cd967c03247.jpeg[/img]

Got busy building a city wall and it wasn't till summer before I returned to the same spot, its making more sense than before .... sort of  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="2603" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/weird2.jpeg.d28da7d264e8c4f1a44cea59a5712b0a.jpeg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/weird2.thumb.jpeg.f093323219b8339a83a427a25c533695.jpeg[/img]</a>

I completely said the title to the post, in my head, to the theme of Ghostbusters [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Looking great <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7020" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/">@catty-cb</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  That's interesting that the tree wasn't removed at the time ....  slack laborers ... weird.

Original movies I enjoyed watching, didn't like the new one that came out recently just didn't have the same spark to it ....

Its still growing, but as I plan to add an irrigation channel between the canal and the city wall so can't see it surviving that  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7020" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/">@catty-cb</a> that canal along the city wall looks great! I'm looking forward to more screenshots of your city [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Unfortunately the tree never survived the next stage of development .... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/weird3.thumb.jpeg.d4bd3a6c9552e5867a6e86cd50fa5edf.jpeg[/img]

the canals with merchants using it are so awesome [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Poor tree, but at least the rest looks amazing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thanks

Its a pity the trader animation can't be changed to look like a train and the canal water to train tracks, but do appreciate how amazing the canals are  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]