Social Media?

Banished Community

funny thing happened on my way to play last week, i got sick. razor blades in my throat, ouchie!

feeling better and more energetic now, might play tonight. (too hot now, only good for napping.)

this site is such a great place to visit, not sure if i need another, but i do look at google+ for my social media (never farcebook) and the g+ banished community is vewy vewy quiet, so if you're in the neighborhood, say hi.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/bc.thumb.JPG.f7de8220a90ed374690d5f65b7b211be.JPG[/img]
I played this game for over 200 hours. Guys, but did you see what updates appeared in version 1.0.7? There aren't many visible changes, the moderators have the impression that they haven't put in enough effort, although they should because there are a lot of fans of the game. I have the impression that they do not want to strive for more, they are probably satisfied with the little they do. Although the objective of the game is to keep the population alive and grow it into a successful culture if we live as in the game we all live well: D. I am ready to lose another 200 hours on this game if they make a significant and effective update were to feel the changes.

Edit: edited out the link. Leaving the rest of the post for now as it's "relevant". This will be the one and only warning, next time will earn the usual "Purge Spammer" treatment. - Vrayna
Patch 1.0.7 added several flags/limits for modders to use as they wished. It's helped split all the tons of items added by mods into a few more distinct categories instead of trying to cram everything into the original ones.
I think there was also a fix to prevent crashes or road bugs that might happen if workers dropped items on a road square. Or the one that made squares get marked as unroutable after building and removing an upgraded road.

Basically it didn't really add anything super visible at first glance, but it certainly helped modders a lot to make mods that didn't turn into a logistics nightmare when trying to produce things without hitting the same limit when producing a bunch of different stuff. It's still far from perfect, but it helped, and that's probably the best we'll ever get in this game.
(10-21-2020, 01:48 AM)SteveBooble Wrote: I played this game for over 200 hours. Guys, but did you see what updates appeared in version 1.0.7? There aren't many visible changes, the moderators have the impression that they haven't put in enough effort, although they should because there are a lot of fans of the game. [link and stuff removed] . I have the impression that they do not want to strive for more, they are probably satisfied with the little they do. Although the objective of the game is to keep the population alive and grow it into a successful culture if we live as in the game we all live well: D. I am ready to lose another 200 hours on this game if they make a significant and effective update were to feel the changes.
Your link goes to a site for buying instagram followers...
Link removed and warning issued. Cheers for the report, I had missed that sneaky link.

And since we're on the Social Media thread, a semi-random reminder that there is a Discord server full of Banished addicts.
https://discord.gg/jTxKzvF