Size/Scale for buildings in Blender?

Sorry in advance if I'm just being a bit thick but can anyone tell me what scale they use for building their buildings? I assumed it was 1-1 in Blender but the tutorial from WOB I was following did an "Oops, we made a mistake" and altered the scale of the building after the fact, shrinking it by a percentage amount which obviously throws that 1-1 scale right out of the window.

I've been wanting to get on with a little project I've decided to call "Major's Victorian Slum" but I'm a bit lost for getting the scale right if the only tutorial I can find doesn't set out the scale it uses clearly.

You know, if I'm not just being thick again. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

EDIT: Turns out I WAS being a little thick if this other tutorial I found is anything to go by, you make the model at the normal 1 unit - 1 block scale, then size it by 0.66 units to get the correct scale in-game.

if you have any question about making models / mods with blender, ask on worldofbanished.com there are many modders that use blender as 3D program. i personally use 3dsMax