Meganod 8.1 Duplicate buttons causing crashes

There are duplicate buttons for the themed sets and refined resources (that I have noticed) where one of the buttons when pressed will cause the game to crash to desktop and it’s getting annoying especially with the load times of the game with this mod

edit: border houses are also causing crahses(I think they are thare vanilla ones? Idk I’ll need to check)

the only other mod I have enstalled is the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> no smoke thing. Would that be what’s causing it? I noticed in some videos no one else has the duplicate buttons(and one video was as recent as 3 weeks ago)

edit2: there is also a second decorative items button...and I’m scared to click on it for fear it will crash my game...

Make sure you are using Banished v. 1.0.7, build 170910 (you can find this at the bottom of the start screen). Then make sure you are using Megamod 8.01 (all 3 files). And then make sure you aren't using another copy of MegaMod or Colonial Charter (which is included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>) nor have you subscribed to them (if you are using the Steam Workshop).  If all of that is OK, please provide a picture, showing the menu.  

Oh..see I am subscribed to them but I can’t unsubscribe because I don’t have internet access this week...but they aren’t activated. Would removing them from the windata folder do the same as unsubscribing for the time being? I’ll check the build and such next time I drag my comp out to play but I know I have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> and megamod from before I download 8.01 but they aren’t activated in my mods.

You can delete them from your WinData file for now but will need to unsubscribe once you are playing on-line.  You have all <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 files activated and only those and you verified you are using Banished 1.0.7 and BUILD 170910?  If this doesn't clean up the toolbar. Try a new town.

Hmm..ok build and things are the one you said and I removed them from windata...except my mods had megamod disabled and journey was still there and selected? 

Every time I restart banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> journey keeps coming back... I don’t know how and I don’t know why. I’ll check my saved game once the game reloads(because for some reason journey and not <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> was selected)

edit: I got fed up enough that I just made a personal hotspot to unsubscribe. Once the game reloads I’ll be testing the to see if the toolbar is fixed or not

Edit: after a very frustrating 2-3 hours, the problem is fixed. There is only the single buttons that don’t crash on a new game(woulda started my previous game up but I think I’m gonna start over anyway.) 

I'm really glad you persevered and was able to sort this out.  I've had trouble with remembering to unsubscribe to mods too. That's why I stopped doing it. I keep a folder with all of the mods I've downloaded and move some into my WinData file if I choose to use them.