Watermill causing a fatal access violation

Ah, thank you. Right where you said it would be. This is the watermill that causes the crash.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2768">Screenshot0.bmp</a>

so it is when you click on this watermill it crash ? or it is when you open the window and you open the scrolldown menu to choose another option ?

till you dont click it , it working fine ? have you tried to build another one at another place if the 2nd one too will crash ?

Just having the building doesn't cause a crash. If I'm not paused, as soon as I open the window for the mill, the game crashes. If I'm paused, it works fine, then a few seconds after unpausing it crashes.

Quote:
1 hour ago, SilverWolfQueen said:

Just having the building doesn't cause a crash. If I'm not paused, as soon as I open the window for the mill, the game crashes. If I'm paused, it works fine, then a few seconds after unpausing it crashes.

did you tried to make a 2nd one a bit further down the river ?

to see if all your watermills crash or it is just that perticular one that crashes 

if everybody would crash from it : it would be clear thats something to do with the mod and the building.

since you are alone with the problem, we need to find out why you, specifically, have a trouble with it (unless it was a trouble which has been patched in 1.62xx versions and you didnt updated it)

if all your watermill crash then it has something to do with your version and/or the mods that are loaded with 1.62

if only that specific watermill and the other ones built further down the river are ok, then it would have something to do with that specific one and they way you built it (its relations with the ground and the river; this watermill placement)

Hmm, tried to test it and it crashed once I tried to place the second building. So, tried it a different way this time. Apparently, the building hadn't quite finished being built when I saved the game, so I let it run, while it was off the screen. Game crashed once the building was done being built.

question 1 :

are you with Steam ? did you bought your game from Steam ? or from a website like gog, SRS, or other ?

and if you are with Steam, did you got the mod from steam, or from this website ?

Test 2:

i want you to start a very new map with ONLY 1.62 enable, just that nothing else. and build a lumber to get some lumbers, and build a watermill.

i want to know if it has something to do with the mods you have enabled with 1.62 or not. or it has something to do with your 1.62 file.

i subscribed with the 1.62 from Steam Workshop and i built 2 watermill and i am not crashing at all.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_08/20170816171926_1.thumb.jpg.31b25794789d3014aec30c5318a246b9.jpg[/img]

When I went to look at what version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: The Forge Awakens on steam, the version number is the same as the current one on the website, but the one on Steam is marked old. It looks like the one on Steam was updated earlier than the one here on the website. If they are different versions, then I'll download the newer version and see if that fixes it.

Ah, I had bought the game and downloaded <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: The Forge, Mega Mod, and Stable Population from steam. Let me start a new map and see what happens.

mod order:stable population, inedible meat above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>,stable needs to be below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. do you have it that way?