Watermill causing a fatal access violation

When I try and pull up the box for the watermill, it crashes the game. If I'm paused it seems to take a bit longer, but if I'm not it crashes as soon as I open the menu. I attached the crash report from when it happens. Please help?

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2767">crash.dmp</a>

what mods are you using? what version banished do you have?

I have:

Banished 1.0.6 build 160521

Inedible Meat

Stable

C.C. 1.62 The Forge Awakens

More stable population

I haven't changed mods in a while, so I'm not sure if something got updated recently or if I just haven't placed a watermill down before.

check your mod order.maybe inedible meat and the stable needs to be below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.not sure why it would cause an issue like that though.did you have a differet old mod before? some are known to hang in the registry and do weird things.

I have had other mods up before, yeah, but I hadn't changed anything in a really long time. I can try moving stuff around see if that helps.

crash.dmp are not usefull at all, screenshot with explainations of the screenshot are more usefull.

nobody can read those crash.dmp

i understand you haven't changed the mods in awhile.however you also stated that you had not built a mill before.based on that the problem itself might not be new.hence my suggestion to re-read the write ups on each mod and be sure of the order.some mods are very touchy about that. i use the older compatability mod and the new 1. they both MUST be in the mod order correctly or i have issues.1 above and 1 below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. very easy to confuse the 2 mods. i would like to see a pic of which watermill.

Dumb question, how do I tell where the screenshot would go?

mine is start menu,documents,banished,screenshots.then i open the pic resize it to 75% and save as jpeg format before posting.

i personally with steam and steam save those very very far :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\176488153\760\remote\242920\screenshots

/shrug 

this is why i always place a shortcut to this folder directly on my desktop