MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

I am missing the irrigation deco add-on from embx in the megamod. Will it be included in the next release?

embx hasnt come on Wob since december. many email has been sent to him... but no sign [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Quote:
7 hours ago, wisco said:

I am missing the irrigation deco add-on from embx in the megamod. Will it be included in the next release?

I really like Embx61's mods too and am disappointed that he isn't communicating right now. You can download his mods from WorldofBanished.com and add his existing mods individually.

EB has been dealing with some personal issues. He lost his wife last year, and at my last interaction with him late last year he decided to take time away after someone was giving him enough trouble over at WoB that I had to intervene. I do hope that we see him again soon, but I would hope more that he is just doing well and getting the rest and support he probably needs. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]Fantastic.....Thanks very much again

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]Thanks again these are absolutely brilliant[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Hey.

I'm having issues locating some of the mods in-game. I can find neither medieval towns nor Adriana's college. Seems to be lacking some other things as well.

For Ariana's College, go to Town Services > Schools > College

Medieval Towns is in pieces - For the 3-story houses, go to Homes and Housing > Red Ketchup Housing Toolbar > <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Multilevel House. For other parts, go to the Community Toolbar > Red Ketchup.  

Let me know specifically what you can't find and I'll try to find it for you.

Quote:
19 hours ago, estherhb said:

For Ariana's College, go to Town Services > Schools > College

Medieval Towns is in pieces - For the 3-story houses, go to Homes and Housing > Red Ketchup Housing Toolbar > <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Multilevel House. For other parts, go to the Community Toolbar > Red Ketchup.  

Let me know specifically what you can't find and I'll try to find it for you.

Oh my... I simply didn't recognise them because I didn't check the white one.

Another question. Any specific ageing mod that is preferable combined with the megamod?

Quote:
On 05/06/2018 at 7:19 PM, Kjetil said:

Oh my... I simply didn't recognise them because I didn't check the white one.

Another question. Any specific ageing mod that is preferable combined with the megamod?

I tested RealTimeAgeing, and it seems to work well with the megamod, so I answered my own question. But I have another one. Does any of the mods alter the diet of the population in any way?