MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

Thanks

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hi !

Have a question !

In the MegaMod (the 8. Don't know if it's on an other pack or an other solo mod), the debug menu is very helpful, but I want to know something : What's the using of Customs Items (1 to 9)? How can we use it?

Quote:
32 minutes ago, Althenais said:

What's the using of Customs Items (1 to 9)? How can we use it?

That kind of broken, but only Luke, the creator of Banished, could fix it.  It's supposed to let you add the new limit items (Minerals, Construction, etc) to your storage.  But it doesn't work how it's supposed to. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Ok, thanks for the answer [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I tried to use it and noticed never work, so it was a little bit confusing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Can someone talk about that with Luke or it's not possible (in general, not really a demand, even it'll be cool if it work some day)? I see on the official website/forum it has a support part but I have no access, can't register, just Sign In, so I'm out...

Maybe someone already talked about that with him... Really don't know...

He's been asked to fix it but so far hasn't.

Is there a way of switching on/off any of the mods within the pack?  I'm just coming back to the game after more than a year away, and the plethora of building options is doing my head in!  Ideally I'd like to start with a few of the mod authors switched in, and then add them progressively as I become more familiar with navigating through the building trees.  Or would I have to swtich back to loading the mods myself if I want that?

Thanks!

Sorry, you can't "turn off" a portion of MegaMod since it is a single mod. You will need to individually load just those mods you would like to play with. If you have any trouble locating those mods, let us know.

Just a question : what's a trade animal? What's the useful of trade animals?

Have Llamas and Trade Leghorns. Llamas live long et reproduce, but my Trade Leghorns all died...

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15466-althenais/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15466" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15466-althenais/">@Althenais</a>  Kralyerg 1st created Trade Horses for those of us who wanted to use horses but didn't want our people eating horse meat.  Later, he expanded this so there are "trade" versions of all livestock.  "Trade" versions go in a pasture and need a Herdsman just like other livestock. However at the point where regular livestock are slaughtered for food, the Trade livestock are sent to a barn. Each is worth quite a bit and make great trade items. 

Without more info, I'm not sure why your Trade Leghorns died but here's some general info that may apply:  Livestock age. If you leave them at a trading post too long, they will die. If you move them to a pasture after they have been at a trading post for awhile, they may still die without breeding. If you only have 1-2 animals in a pasture, they may die before they breed. I've used just 1 before successfully, but it isn't a good idea. 4 is safer.  

Mh. Ok ! They were 6-7 on a 10 places pasture. I let us on the Trading post just the time to make the pasture.

Bah ! Don't know why they died but the one I had die too, so... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I'll do better next time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks for your quick answer [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />