MegaMod 8 - Mods Included
Attached is a list of the mods included in MegaMod 8 RC5 (as of 7/26/18). If you notice any "bugs" or have any difficulties, please let us know!

Mods Included in MegaMod 8.01.pdf

Hi guys !

When this version of the MegaMod will be in Steam Workshop ?

Thanks by advance for your answer.

Biz.

Shanty [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
17 hours ago, Althenais said:

When this version of the MegaMod will be in Steam Workshop ?

When MM8 is no longer being playtested and all of the "bugs" are fixed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  If you need help downloading MM8 from here and putting it in your WinData folder, let us know.  A lot of the best mods, here and on WorldofBanished.com are never posted in the Steam Workshop.

Hi,

Ok ! So, I surely want the MM8, your mods are so great !

So, I download the file and just put it on the windata folder of my steam game folder, yes ?

You download the file. This is a compressed .rar file. You need to extract the .pkm files (there are 3 in the folder). There are several programs that do that such as WinRAR and 7-Zip. 7-Ziip is free from the internet.  You can extract the files directly to your Banished > WinData folder or move them there.  Then go into Banished to the Mods screen and check all 3 - they will turn red because they all affect the same code in the game.  To prevent crashes, be sure to exit Banished completely. Then go back in and you can start a new game.  Let us know if you need more help.  It's well worth the effort!

Ok ! thanks for your explanations [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'll try and tell you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hi !

Is it normal Journey 1.75 turn red when I check MM8 3 parts ?

Uncheck Journey  - it is included in MM8.  (Red only indicates that the two mods affect the same code.)

Ok ! Oh ! This is so cool !

Thanks to you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Wow... it's great to have everything so organized.   Thank you for all the work in creating this.