MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

Quote:
On 11/5/2018 at 10:47 AM, rejectedegg said:

Thank You and it's nice to be back.    And Thank You for setting me straight.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />    I have been gone too long it seems  LoL  But I have just started getting things back in order and I will, thanks to this wonderful community.   <3

Heya RejectedEgg! Long time, no see. Great to see you're back - yeah yeah I know it took me half a month to realize you had posted but I don't check in here all that often [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" /> That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway, glad to see you're still jumping into Banished and I hope that real life has settled down for you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 11/27/2018 at 8:38 PM, KevinTheCynic said:

Heya RejectedEgg! Long time, no see. Great to see you're back - yeah yeah I know it took me half a month to realize you had posted but I don't check in here all that often [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" /> That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway, glad to see you're still jumping into Banished and I hope that real life has settled down for you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Yes, RL has finally given me a break  lol   Thank you for the welcome back. I missed you too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

And idk what my issue with large maps was, but happily it has given up and allowed me to win.   

I have done finished 4 large maps since we last spoke. And working on my 5th.   

i download file and enable them from mod menu and quit game restart it.. then i start new game (i see mods are red and active) but mods are not active.. it starts basic game whitout modes. my version is 1.0.4..

how can i fix this

Did you put an X next to each of the three parts?  The mods turn red because they have code that affects the same things. It doesn't mean they are active (or conflicting).

yes i put x to each three parts.. they are all red now... if i pick one it will be green..should i only pick one or all three.... 

one more question how can i update my game from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7...i tried some patches but doesnt work.. is there a easy way with explanations 

Quote:
1 hour ago, onlyfree said:

yes i put x to each three parts.. they are all red now... if i pick one it will be green..should i only pick one or all three.... 

All 3 are required.  You do need Banished 1.0.7 Build 170910 - it won't work without that because of the added flags (categories).  Instructions for downloading an update depends on where you purchased the game. Let us know.

the updates from the developper are there:

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/download/

Quote:
On 12/06/2019 at 9:26 PM, Ketchup said:

the updates from the developper are there:

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/download/

That's the updates for the modkit.

If you want the patch to bring your game from 1.0.6 to the correct 1.0.7 Build 170910 , it's here: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/patch...170910.zip

If you have the GOG version of the game, the last version uploaded as stand alone is the last beta of 1.0.7. If you want the release version, you have to go through the GOG Galaxy launcher app.

Simplest way is to install GOG Galaxy, open it, go to the Library in there and select Banished. Then hit the MORE button > Manage Installation > Import Folder and select where Banished is installed on your computer. Once the GalaxyApp tells you that Banished is installed (meaning it has found all your existing files, including mods), hit MORE again, > Manage Installation > Verify/Repair. That will get GOG to grab the latest patch and get your game up to date.

Quote:
9 hours ago, Vrayna said:

That's the updates for the modkit.

If you want the patch to bring your game from 1.0.6 to the correct 1.0.7 Build 170910 , it's here: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/patch...170910.zip

oh yeah you are right ^^