MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

Real Time Ageing seems to work fine. Some have had problems with One Year is One Year.  None of the Mods in MegaMod change the diet or food needs. There are mods in Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions that increase or decrease the amount of food needed but they aren't in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> doesn't touch citizen aging or food at all, so all of them would be compatible with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, just depends on your preference.

But the thing to remember is that the aging mods and the less/more food mods are not compatible with each other.  You can't have, say, Real Time Aging and More Food at the same time. They both alter the exact same section of code so only the one that is on top will be active correctly.

The "old" version of One Year Is One Year touched something about the distances that were considered valid for people to go and find tasks to do, and it seems to have caused issue for some people. There's a new version of it on the Steam Workshop that apparently only touches the ages and nothing else, so I guess it should work fine. Not sure where else it can be found. Otherwise there's inded RealTimeAging, that doesn't have any issue that I've ever noticed.

I cant believe I have been downloading at least half of the included mods myself and figuring out how to get them to work properly together. No can do..

Thank you so much [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

hi, just added the mega mod pack as instructed, restarted Banished and ive got just a black screen, nothing else, i set them in order as it said to, but nothing happening

it can takes from 2 mins to 20 mins to load depending the strengh of your computer.

Once it comes up, you can go into options and change from DX9 to DX11 or the other way. I find that changing to DX11 makes it load much faster. Unfortunately others find they have more crashes. It's worth a try.

Hiya Esther...long time no see.  I have just been able to come back.  Life got crazy on me all of a sudden and wouldn't let up. 

Question......Is <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8 compatible with Banished 1.0.6 build 160521 ?????

Or do I need the compatibility mod ?

Or do I need Banished 1.0.7?

How nice to see you again!

MegaMod 8.01 uses the new flags so you need Banished 1.0.7 which added those.  

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 7 doesn't use the new flags and should still work with Banished 1.0.6. The Compatibility Mod was created so MM7 would work with the newer version of Banished.  

Quote:
4 hours ago, estherhb said:

How nice to see you again!

MegaMod 8.01 uses the new flags so you need Banished 1.0.7 which added those.  

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 7 doesn't use the new flags and should still work with Banished 1.0.6. The Compatibility Mod was created so MM7 would work with the newer version of Banished.  

Thank You and it's nice to be back.    And Thank You for setting me straight.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />    I have been gone too long it seems  LoL  But I have just started getting things back in order and I will, thanks to this wonderful community.   <3