How to make furniture

I have searched buildings and this site, but cannot find who makes the furniture for housewares. Help please.

Rsherley

Never mind - I found it - joiner.

the housawares are not made at the same place.it is under a different icon slot than the furniture. remember you have options on the menu for the furniture and hardware furniture too.

Quote:
10 minutes ago, stiles said:

the housawares are not made at the same place.it is under a different icon slot than the furniture. remember you have options on the menu for the furniture and hardware furniture too.

Do you mean "hardwood" furniture? ^^

I think he means Housewares and Furnishings being packed in 2 different places. Furniture and Fancy Furniture are the 2 options in one building.

So many things with similar names! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

By trying to clarify this, I'm probably getting it wrong again, but here goes.  This is so confusing, especially since it was changed at one point.  It is currently called "Homewares" which are made at the Homewares Supplier. Furniture is needed for Homewares and Fancy Furniture (made using Hardwood) is used to make Fancy Homewares. I think Homewares used to be called Furnishings. 

yes i did mean hardwood. but yes there is lots of options.it pays to play with the toolbar icons.  ghosted decorations,cranes.piles,plants,multiple house and storage options. look around there is much more.sometimes a small icon opens to another world.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />
OH, correct. I meant homewares/furnishings (same thing) and Building Supplies being made in 2 different places.

Names and things and stuff. I needed more coffee obviously for my previous post!
(12-30-2020, 04:35 AM)juliadavid Wrote: I'm arranging my garden for Outdoor Seating. I want Outdoor Tables and Chairs for it. But I'm thinking what if I go for sofa set for garden instead of tables and chairs. Is it a good idea because sofa sets are mostly used for indoors? Please help me out with this.

I'm a little confused by this post.... are you sure this is about Banished, and not a different game?
This looks like one of those posts that seem to half-fit on the forum so they don't cause any real alarm and don't get deleted, and that get edited to insert an advertising link a couple of days later.
The edit doesn't pop up as a "new post" so I regularly miss those when I check that spammers haven't invaded the forum. I've gone through a bunch of posts from this year and removed 5 of those sneaky ad-edits yesterday.
I leave the posts up while there's no edit just in case the interest is real and it's just a case of misunderstanding around what's in the BL forums, but most times it's just a clever trick.

Bingo. A sentence with a link to a commercial site in the style of "I heard about this site, can you advise?" was added. First Ban Hammer strike of the year!