Wagons

Hi all, I have just started play with the new mega mod 8 and found this nice little building called The Wagon Workshop by DS, unfortunately these parts can not be used to make wagons, but I have an idea and if someone can follow it up this would be great.

Idea.

Using the parts from DS's wagon workshop and design a building to make wagons for the labourers to use and I thought why not make the wagons look like the wheelbarrows that the vendors use when moving goods from place to place and also try to make a horse drawn wagon for the use of the labourers to move large quintets on materials from place to place.

And yes I do understand that this would be a very big job for such a small improvement in the game, but just look at this way it is a challenge and it could also be the crowning glory to any ones list of mods. 

This is a domain that is hardcoded in the game code we modder cannot alter or play with

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/21994-crashdodgers/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="21994" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/21994-crashdodgers/">@crashdodgers</a> Like Red Ketchup mentions, additional modes of transportation cannot be modded. Can't make animations such as horse-drawn wagons or ships. Only vendors can have wheelbarrows.  The only way you can speed up the Laborers is to use stone or brick roads which are faster.  Red Ketchup has, btw, created a mod called "Better Wheelbarrows" which increases the amount that can be carried by Vendors by 40%. You can download it from WorldofBanished.com.

bah i made at some point a little mod for fun for myself where i replaced the wheelbarrow by an horse and a wagon behind.... was pretty funny ^^

but it only for look, for RPG ^^ it cannot give anything nor accelerate the citizen ^^

if you want to have fun with it... go ahead ^^ it has alot of flaws that cant be adressed. i remade it so you get more "space" in the citizen's inventory for the traders and vendors (from 500 to 800 weight) but cannot speed their movements.

Have Fun !!!!

ROFL

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2963">HorseWagen.pkm</a>

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/20180228150841_1.thumb.jpg.451e9495c631a0a5e007bd0c4086f111.jpg[/img]

Thank you both for your reply's, I did have a look on the web site that EstherHB spoke about, but I was unable to locate it, so Red Ketchup, if you read this could you if you still have the Better Wheelbarrows file, would you be able to up lode it?

WheelbarrowBigger.zip

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2967">WheelbarrowBigger.zip</a>

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/21994-crashdodgers/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="21994" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/21994-crashdodgers/">@crashdodgers</a>  In the future, when you want to look for mods over at WorldofBanished.com, here's some help:

First, you have to login. When you do, the thread "Mod Downloads" will appear in the section called Mods Garage.  Click on that. Then under "Category Name" choose Mods 1.0.7. This gives you a list of mods in order by when they were posted. Click on the header "Title" - this changes the order to alphabetical which makes it much easier to find a specific mod.  You can also click on any other header to reorder the list; I find it helpful to click on "Membername" (aka Modder) when you want to see all of the mods by one modder.

Thank you EstherHB, for the information about WorldofBanished.com and Thank you Red ketchup for the mod zip.