New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro...

Banished Colonial Charter 1.76 EP07 - Workload & Worker Imbalance. 100 Population

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xs1UjJG1Jew?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Yet something new learned, to not set too much to be built without having the laborers workers and materials to do the work. Having lots of buildings awaiting completelion, and that way divide up the workforce and materials into too many buildings at the time, just make it slow down to a grind, where it take ages before some of the buildings start becoming complete, is hard to avoid, since there's loads of things that have to be built.

It's better to build some at the time, or set some on pause while you build the most important. It's also vital to focus on having more homes then families all the time and adding new food producting, and make sure the food production is growing just like the population, and slow down if you run out of laborers and workers.

It's also vital to get educated workers with steel tools as soon as possible, along with stone and brick roads to multiply the speed everything is done.

It's beginning to become complicated with all the production chains, the last one was homewares, where you need a workplace for making homewares and fancy homewares, and then two other workplaces, as in my case I needed furniture maker anda a pottery just to make the homewares: A construction material that's needed for larger homes buildings. With more population I will need to build out blacksmith industry, to forge other things, and 10 different minerals that kan be made into luxuries, gold and silver coins, and other metal items. Also need a ropery, seeds to start to make cloth. etc.

It's complex to see how all fit together, but it's not impossible, and it's also great fun to master a village that got about 100 in population now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  AN

Everything that I have been constructing have gotten into the same speed as I have workers able to build it, it's easy to give to many tasks and then materials gets scattered around loads of buildings sites and it create a kind of bottleneck. Soon a baby boom being educated as workers with steel tools. Have reached a stable 100 in population, food and population is both growing, and I'm working on building the biggest and most productive buildings and houses, by getting ready planks first and now homewares, and I will need a glass smelter and 10 types of minerals for everything to reach the highest buiding level. Still no decorations, not even a sculptor, I'm rather thinking of - if I get to buy some rice, I can build rice fields in the lake for 100 rice each, houses, marketplaces and a little part of the village in itself.

[Image: 4kd37k.jpg]

Hello, what happened to this series. i loved reading your updates!!!