WoB Forums down today. april 30th - may 1st

Well, thank YOU, Ketchup, for staying on top of this, and keeping us informed. Been a part of SOOOO many forums where they basically just ignore.

Thank you very much - @ Ketchup for you information about WOB and for hard work on restoring the site - @the Big Chihuahua[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> .Regards

@Ketchup - does not work - logout - there is a message - a fatal error -WOB . - "<b style="color:#000000;">Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function safe_unserialize() in 
<b style="color:#000000;">/home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Subs-Auth.php</b> 
on line<span> </span><b style="color:#000000;">114 "</b>

Quote:
18 minutes ago, taniu said:

@Ketchup - does not work - logout - there is a message - a fatal error -WOB . - "<b style="color:#000000;">Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function safe_unserialize() in 
<b style="color:#000000;">/home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Subs-Auth.php</b> 
on line<span> </span><b style="color:#000000;">114 "</b>

I get the same message as well.

Also no Downloads section, and the whole Mods 107 forum is gone. I stand corrected... still there, only the MODS Garage category is in a different order than I was used too. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

I just made a new topic over there so posting is now working, but the downloads section is still missing.

I think the reply is down again. Just now, I tried to reply to a post and got this:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare strip_html_bbc__preg_callback() (previously declared in /home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Post.php:2939) in <b>/home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Post.php</b> on line <b>2947</b>

you guys will need to give a couple of days to get back at everything working ok...

the webmaster got to make a new install in a new folder, and trying to link everything to the old database. we have so much files... so much pictures... so much topics... and so much replys...

it is crazy. it is scary.

so it will take a while before everything get back.

also while fixing this or fixing that, it can break other things while working on this.

Thanks you for being patient, and very sorry for all the trouble it gives.

Okey Dokey. Just reporting in, Sir!! (executes sharp salute)

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

seems for the moment we can again reply and get to personal messaging

only Gallery and Download we dont have access yet.

May, 2nd. everything seems to be fixed snd working properly now.

thanks you all for your patience and very sorry for the trouble

*cheers wildly*

Yay for a working WoB! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />