Colonial Charter Modular

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">
Spoiler

The Order of mods is:

Colonial Charter-Journey 1.75
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Frontier 1.0.0

Saved and left the game entered and Crash game. Deactivated from the registry.

Then:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Stacked shops and Homes 1.0.0

Also saved and left the game entered and Crash game. Deactivated from the registry.

Then:

Orchard Foresters 1.0.0

All is well.

</div>

Try putting the smaller mods first and let me know if it works.

Sorry to take so long. Here is a list of mods which I use most of the time in banished:

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">
Spoiler

Banished UI Mod

Buxton Scetch Font

Real Calendar ru

Russian Translation(Lucy Bextor)

Better Stock Piles (DS)

Cold Realism

SeasonFX

RK Editors Choice Edition

Flax Patch

New Flora with Gatherer

Pine Set

Maritimes Riffle

Natural Diversity v1.1

Horse Wagen

Infections +

1.0.7 Compaibility

Emporium Building

Bakery Plus

BlackSmith Tools
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Castle Storage

Unhappiness Radius

Magazine Materials

Happiness Radius

Statue Plus

Colonial Charter - Journey 1.75

Orchard Foresters
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Frontier Set (OFF)
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Stacked Shops and Homes (OFF)

Brick Tunnel

Build Monuments

Cathedral

San Miguel Belltower

Stable

Tool Shed

Tropical GreenHouse

Soup Kitchen

Fast Food Stand

PirateCove

Grow Roots

Grow Ginger

Seed Diversity

Brown Horse Livestock

White Horse Livestock

Marble Quarry-A <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod

Jade Quarry-A <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod

The Fountain-Highborn Society

Ivisible Add Collision

Color Roads

Grassy Roads

Covering

Irrigate Beta

Mini Buildings

Renewable Resources Beta 2

Terraform Super BETA

All DS Mods from 1.0.7

All ambx61 Mods from 1.0.7

All Necora Mods from 1.0.7

All Kid Mods from 1.0.7

Remaining Red Ketchup Mods

Tom Sawyer separated from the North Mods

</div>

Quote:
6 minutes ago, tuggistar said:

Here is a list of mods which I use most of the time

This begs the question: Why don't you try MegaMod, if you're using just about every mod you can find already?

The Mod is too big for my RAM, which I have too little. Plus, if there are updates for mods in Megamod then I will not have a place in the RAM. Megamod me a little bit of an order in the toolbar, too he confusing me. The usual order in the Toolbar is more to my liking.

An individual mods are easy to update, and easy to remove if this mod is not needed yet, so not to load too much memory.

How you can use new buildings from mods:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Frontier 1.0.0.
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Stacked shops and Homes 1.0.0.

The Mod Orchard foresters along with the Colonial Charter-Journey 1.75 works perfectly.

The remaining mods on my list are:

D20 Medieval Houses

Angainor88-South African Housing

Narrow Row Houses

MD-Wood Cottage

Triangle-Smalltipi Home for Bannies

Voeille-Decorative Plants

Then old mods about roads, decoration and buildings that do not conflict with anything.

When mods turn red, it doesn't mean they conflict; they just affect the same part of the code.  The order you have listed them should work fine.

returning to the theme of "Colonial Charter Modular" - I would be very happy for the future, a mod on themes - Africa and Egypt. We have some very interesting French buildings thanks to @ Angainor88- "South African Housing" and the project is still not finished @ RedKetchup "Rise of the Faraoh ", perhaps @Kralyerg added a landscape with palm trees and African plants and the right climate - hot, tropical. At the southern and northern extremities of the continent there is a Mediterranean climate with hot summer and mild, rainy winters. However, many unusual land mammals still live here today. like giraffes, hippos, zebras, African elephants, two species of rhinoceroses, gorillas and chimpanzees. In Africa, we also encounter the largest predatory animals such as lions, cheetahs, leopards and hyenas, herds of herbivorous antelopes, the largest non-tropics: ostriches, turas and czepigi and large herds of picturesque birds living on lakes and in river floodplains, such as flamingos or pelicans. Maybe @Troy added some African animals, e.g. atylopy, ostriches, zebras, crocodiles, parrots, etc. -at animals and breeding animals, cattle, goats could be added to the stusie breeding - meat, feathers, eggs and camels for meat, milk, skin [wool - lightweight blankets]? This is just my idea, but there are so many great moderators - who can take such to work on such a project ? We have the mod "The North" - winter. Africa - Summer? Greetings[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/Africa_2.jpg.2d673411f87be7776729843a67dd4d0b.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/Kilimandzaro-768x521.jpg.3dff2dcb00add596749f2296a4216307.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/1024px-Bali_Barat_mangroves.thumb.jpg.9008146dfbdfc4da5fb1e0609b2c84e5.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/1024px-Dahab_Egypt_Phoenix_dactylifera.thumb.JPG.fdb6df8193b541bbee79fd622f657c82.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/800px-Fynbos_plants.jpg.fd99824dd7ea3372fbdc5b5c060a60d9.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/800px-River_Nile_04.jpg.04d6bcc4e3a16037ee6805f14f98f8e7.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/800px-Garrigue_2007-09-20.JPG.fc244ef9af0462986e9d11237ddb38f7.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/depositphotos_181349826-stock-photo-wildebeest-african-wildlife-africa-tanzania.thumb.jpg.66a724ad9a48a69e9c0dc60d79550788.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/LoziBullsSenanga.JPG.6954d49cd72605d2e25d898619fb655d.JPG[/img]

TUGG,your mod order is wrong. do you have the latest version of banished? the RK does require that. the RK above the NAT DIV will over ride the ND mod.the ND will override the animals of the RK.that is a pick and choose situation.the FLORA mod requires patches available at WOB from  NECORA to work with the pine and NAT DIV. you may want to check the TIPS blogs at WOB.there is a write up about how to organize mod orders.

i can't see why it is crashing.check your mod order and start a page at WOB if you still have issues.