MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

Quote:
On 9/20/2018 at 2:05 AM, estherhb said:

Sounds like you are either using old versions of Banished and/or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Or you are using other old mods that create a conflict. You have posted your question under MegaMod 8 - RC5; are you sure you're using the most recent version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (should be v. 8.01)?  Could you also make sure you are using the most recent version of Banished, shown at the bottom of the 1st in-game menu; it should be v. 1.0.7.  Lastly, let me know if you are using any other mods; include version # and the order the mods are in.

I'm using the latest <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and Banished, can confirm that.

I'm using other mod, 50% more wood and 50% more stone. I'm also using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco.

Haven't tested not using those mods inactive. Will taste it later.

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco was part of a previous version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

Quote:
22 minutes ago, estherhb said:

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco was part of a previous version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and shouldn't be used with MM8.1 because those items are already included in it.  It wasn't meant to be a separate mod and may not really work.

I had trouble with Increased Resources Combined and tried the separate mods for that too. Kept crashing my game. So Kralyerg created <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Increased.  It increases Stone, Logs and Iron Ore/Iron, although not 50%. You might try it instead. (HERE)

Yeah just discovered it and was going to post it here. My bad.

The increase resource actually works just fine in mine, the problem is <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco. Thanks for the help!

Hilfe, kann nirgendwo finden, hab Windows 10, kann kein Englisch, Banisched ohne Mods Funz auf Deutsch, so bald benutze ich Mods, hab kein Deutsch.

Wer hat Erfahrung und kann mir dabei helfen.

Vielen Dank im vor raus [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hi all.

Am I the only one getting a Fatal Access Violation after a good big chunk of gameplay? The only mods I'm using are Megamod 8 and the Hunting mod and it happens without fail once my town gets to a reasonable size. Once it has happened once, it keeps happening and I have to ditch the map. It happens on both my laptop and my desktop. I've tried everything I can find online about solving a Fatal Access Violation. It's a bummer to be sure... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" /> 

The most recent version of MegaMod is 8.01. There are a few updates in that version, but I don't think that's your issue.  My guess is the problem is the "Hunting mod"; try playing without it.  (Who made the "Hunting mod"? Are you sure it is compatible with Banished 1.0.7?)

Just a reminder: every time you make changes to your mod list, you need to exit the game completely before going back in and creating a new town; that will help prevent crashes.

Sorry if this has been mentioned:

My alcohol/luxuries never make it into any kind of recreation building.  No tavern, Peck and Hen, Ricewine distiller  (dock set) or anywhere.  Doesn't matter if the building is staffed or not, it's a no-go.

I'm using:

CCNoSmoke,

Bigger Wheelbarrows

Latest MM8.

Taverns etc have a pretty limited storage space (400 if I remember right?). It's quite possible that by using Bigger Wheelbarrows, your workers pick up more stuff than the buildings can handle, so once the workers reach the tavern with say 700 booze, they decide "Nopes, no space" and just dump everything out.

You could try building a large luxury storage, or adding Kralyerg's Ridiculous Storage mod above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (I think it affects storage in luxury buildings) and see if that helps.

Interesting idea.  I'll try the ideas.

They *DO* go into alc/lux warehouses just fine.

Then it's really an issue with worker's carrying capacity being higher than the building's storage capacity I think.