MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

I think there might be a bit of an issue with the stone split bridge:

[Image: iLa1Arl.png]

It might be hard to tell from the picture, but they are currently walking on the bridge (and not in the water itself) before the bridge is even built. When they were dropping off the resources for the bridge, however, they were actually walking through the water to the other side. They were thankfully able to walk back over, but it was certainly just odd.

According to the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> storage spreadsheet, the large dock storage shouldn't be storing firewood, but it does.

Is there a reason to have 2 fig seeds at a trader? I just saw this option at the large trade port and thought you might like to know.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B4.jpg.9bd98053d5490a93763e16c5440e0c96.jpg" data-fileid="3047">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B4.thumb.jpg.6869baf190815204d863263093f105cd.jpg[/img]</a>

Thanks for reporting this issue.  If you look at the very first post in this thread, it lists previously reported issues and their status. Apparently the duplicate Figs have been reported and fixed for the next release.

Quote:
25 minutes ago, estherhb said:

If you look at the very first post in this thread, it lists previously reported issues and their status. Apparently the duplicate Figs have been reported and fixed for the next release.

We're on page 2 now, and apparently I have a short memory, lol. Thanks!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/500-datette/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="500" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/500-datette/">@datette</a> It's much better to report something that's already been reported than to not report it at all. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so!

The small dock storage barn takes firewood too. 

Is it weird that a Fibers and Fabrics trader sells booze?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B5.jpg.c589abc24e349d8fe7a6095772008b23.jpg[/img]

Quote:
11 hours ago, datette said:

Is it weird that a Fibers and Fabrics trader sells booze?

Is also weird that they'e selling trade animals.  Are you using any other mods?

Would like to follow up with my bridge glitch and say that I also found the same thing to happen with the old creek bridge. So, I guess it is happening to multiple, if not all, bridges.