MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

This may sound stupid to some, but I cannot find any way for my bannies to actually get onto a jetty. Because that toolbar is listed first, the items on said toolbar don't all fit on my screen. Is there something not showing, or am I just having a brain fart? This image is my full-sized screen, set to the highest resolution I have available, which is 1366x768.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B.jpg.82bad1253206954e47642abcea069e28.jpg" data-fileid="3031">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B.thumb.jpg.a6e5eb8f3d230ff3b8352298d93a9d3a.jpg[/img]</a>

Also, and I should have posted this in the RC3 discussion, the resources to remove before building the fenceless pasture with new shelter does not count down at all,  but just switches to complete when done. It doesn't affect gameplay in any meaningful way, but when that 52 shown in the jpg is 315, it can be nice keeping track, lol.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B2.jpg.fa91795b9edfa7cdcd6d0968d0b8845c.jpg" data-fileid="3032">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_05/B2.thumb.jpg.94a21e8d75bc2b215ffae398c7bf4ab4.jpg[/img]</a>

then you need to reduce your UI.

press ESC and then go in options. go in the Game TAB and at the bottom there is some bars. USER INTERFACE SCALE use that one and bring it to the right like ... 120 .. .130 ...

Apply and go check!

go further if you need (140+)

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

then you need to reduce your UI.

press ESC and then go in options. go in the Game TAB and at the bottom there is some bars. USER INTERFACE SCALE use that one and bring it to the right like ... 120 .. .130 ...

Apply and go check!

go further if you need (140+)

Yes, brain fart! How did I never notice that setting option ?! 110 was enough for all pieces to be accessible, but 113 for that to be fully visible. Merci beaucoup, monsieur KetchupRouge! <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> is my current favorite (check out the large Flat Plains map seed 701331437 for fun with canals,) but I've yet to try Discrepancy's masterpiece.

Happy gaming!

I am getting a duplicate of the 'refined resource' tab, and clicking on either causes the game to crash.

Edit: There is also a duplicate of themed sets tab. And also, housing > boarding houses crashes.

Should be ok. Are you using any other mods? 

Hi!

I just downloaded MegaMod RC 5 today. I chose the Golden Llama - Medium setting with a very large lush plains with water map. This is what happened when I did so:

[Image: eQwvgbN.jpg]

The entrance appears to be underground too, so I'm assuming that it would not be able to be entered. I also am concerned if boats and the trader would be able to navigate this. I restarted with the same settings and got a new map with the Llama on actual land this time.

I'm not sure if this that big of deal, but I thought I would report it in case it is something that could be fixed. I've used the Golden Llama setting before and never had this happen before, but it could very well be something with RC 5?

the way we can add a building at the start is set by saying ... put it at +38x, -62y from the point start (for example) and you cant control if there is ground there or not, or land, or a lake, or a mountains... the map topography isnt created yet and is totally RNG.

but the coords you gave are static.

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

the way we can add a building at the start is set by saying ... put it at +38x, -62y from the point start (for example) and you cant control if there is ground there or not, or land, or a lake, or a mountains... the map topography isnt created yet and is totally RNG.

but the coords you gave are static.

Ah! I see. Ok. : )

Am I going blind? I can't find RK's Tavern (the one that uses Hops) anywhere, and the others I've tried so far don't use hops... 

Well, it isn't exactly easy:  Go to the Community Toolbar (people holding hands) > Red Ketchup Mods > New Medieval Town > New Medieval Commercial (Tree and Rock) > Medieval Tavern (1st item)