MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports

Here's the place for discussion and bug reports for RC5.  Hopefully there won't be too many more crazy bugs and we can move to a final version.

This is probably save game compatible with RC4.  There may be issues if you have ordered any Flax from the trading post, because it may not exist anymore due to the merging of duplicate instances of flax.

And there may possibly be issues if you have made extensive use of DS Jetty and Bridge pieces.

Enjoy.

--------------------

Here's a short list of the known bugs. If it's listed here, you don't need to post about it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  New entries will be placed at the top of the list.

• Issue: Two Fig seeds exist.

• Status: Fixed.  Both seeds produce the exact same Fig resource, so there's nothing to worry about on that side.  Just buy one of the seeds, either one.  There will only be 1 seed in the future.

I'm getting a crash when clicking on the icon for Kid's in transit mod, but only the one in the main toolbar storage section. If I go to Kids section on the community toolbar and click, it works fine.

I just noticed also that the icons on the in transit toolbar from kids community mods section are all duplicated, not sure if that is relevant to the crashing from main toolbar.

Hm.  That's not good.

You're right.  The toolbar in the Storage section is empty, that's why it crashes when you click on it.  The ones in Kids Transit toolbar are duplicates because half of those are supposed to be in the storage section. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

I re-uploaded a fixed version of RC5 that should fix that In Transit toolbar.  I just replaced the file on the Google Drive, so it should seamlessly transition over in the Downloads section.

The download counter is at 32 right now, so hopefully there aren't many people that would have to redownload.

In the future, someone may complain about this problem, and the fix is to redownload this new version.

Mentioned that re-upload in the Steam thread so if anyone came from there to get the file earlier, hopefully they'll see it too and update.

is this for the beta version of banished, accessible through steam properties, or the standard, default version? i assume beta because the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is for the beta, no?

Beta and main should be the same version by now on Steam, I just think Luke forgot to disable the beta thing.

When I go to 'small covered yards' and click on the icon in the toolbar, the game crashes with the fatal access violation notice. I am on PC and on Steam. I tried it in  two  different maps, one with  a fairly well established town, the other just beginning. I restarted and tried several times with the same result. Wonderful Mod though - thank you team!

This issue has already been fixed, but you need to redownload the mod and overwrite the files you already installed. It shouldn't give an issue to do this in a game you already began with the mod, I did it myself with no problems.

OK, thanks .... yup, dl'd again and bug is corrected and tickety-boo - wonderful!!