MM8 crash on Nomad Well Menu

Hi.  Has anyone experienced an issue with the game crashing when you enter the menu where the nomad well is?  Every time (5times) it crashed when I entered and moved to click nomad well.  The last time it crashed as soon as the menu for that department opened.  I think its the government building menu.  Anyone that can help me?

Sounds like you have a conflict somewhere.  Please verify that you are using MegaMod 8.01 and Banished v. 1.0.7 - Build 170910.  Are you using any other mods?  If so, what are they and what version #.

I only have the mega mod 8.  no other mods.  I have v1.0.7, but dont know which build.  where do i check that.

Otherwise I will just take the newest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod.  Is it more or less the same?  I just want more building options!!!! Hahahhaha

Quote:
12 minutes ago, doldas said:

I only have the mega mod 8.  no other mods.  I have v1.0.7, but dont know which build.  where do i check that.

launch the game, wait it load. then at the menu, at bottom of your screen, in middle, it is written the version and the build. it needs to be .170910

Thanks. will check tonight

Also, if you aren't using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 (only MM8), please update that.

My build is 170212.  Which mod pack would be best for me?

You should obtain the update to Banished to the current version (1.0.7 - Build 170910) from wherever you bought Banished.  

Quote:
8 hours ago, doldas said:

My build is 170212.  Which mod pack would be best for me?

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and RKEC are not compatible with 170212.