Not using brass tools?

I have a population of over 600. I sold off the last of my steel tools long ago after I started producing brass tools in mass numbers. I currently have over 600 brass tools in storage and have used brass exclusively for quite a while. Here's the thing... I was looking at the info for a citizen for another reason but noticed she was using steel tools. Thinking maybe she had the longest lasting steel tool in existence, I looked at about 50 other citizens. They all were using steel tools.

What is the deal here? Is this a graphical glitch where only the vanilla tool types can be reported on the info card? I can't imagine there have been any steel tools around for years at this point. Thanks for the clarification. 

FYI, I am playing Journey with no other mods active.

Yes, it' a weird graphical thing where only the vanilla tool types are displayed.  I haven't' looked in a while, but I could never figure out how to make it display modded tools.

They'e using the correct tools, it just doesn't display properly.

Thanks Gov'na! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />