MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Quote:
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> you only need a Town Hall. Nomads come from different sides of the map. If Nomads are blocked blocked from reaching your Town Hall by rivers and streams on one side that can cut the frequency of getting Nomads. Maps with lots of streams can make it difficult. You can try placing bridges where needed.

I think you're misunderstanding me: there is no message at all that there are nomads at the town hall... 

and thanks Ketchup, I will try placing the vanilla market and trading post, see if that works 

If Nomads can't reach the Town Hall, you shouldn't get any notifications.  In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, you don't need the market and trading post. Kralyerg checked the code for MM8 and found the Town Hall in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is using the vanilla code. Be sure to build the vanilla Trading Post and the vanilla Market.  He will fix this for the next release of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

I'm getting a game crash every time I try the Themed Village Set Trader. The error says Fatal access Violation, Crash Dump. That's the only thing that is crashing my game. It's not only the trader that's crashing the game, it's some of the other buildings in the same tab.

Quote:
On 7/10/2018 at 10:10 PM, Kralyerg said:

I'm not sure what the problem is here.  Everything looks right in the code, and when I test it myself, the storage cart holds the firewood just fine.  Do you have other mods above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> when you enable it?

I do.

• BL NoSmoke

• Iron is iron

• Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

• Inedible wheat

• Inedible beef

• Inedible mutton

It doesn't seem like any of those should cause it, but what do I know?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Goblin Girl said:

... It doesn't seem like any of those should cause it, but what do I know?

I tried a hard Appalachian start and the cart came with firewood. Kralyerg says the code for the carts looks fine. I also have Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but none of the other mods you're using. While none of them stand out as causing your problem, try a hard start with just MM8 and no other mods and see if your cart has firewood.  

Kralyerg has gotten rid of the gloomy trees for the next version of MM8 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I have an update to the storage cart situation.  I was wrong about the mods--I also had Kid TinySeparate 1.71 above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  And sure enough, it has been suppressing the firewood in the cart.  Boy do I feel like an idiot.

Quote:
On 7/11/2018 at 9:13 AM, withsin09 said:

could you give me the entire string table included in MM8 and CC1.76?

I uploaded the stringtables for translation and put a link here:

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/1956-megamod-8-stringtables/

Quote:
22 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

<font style="vertical-align:inherit;"><font style="vertical-align:inherit;">번역을위한 문자열 테이블을 업로드하고 여기에 링크를 넣습니다. </font></font>

<font style="vertical-align:inherit;"><font style="vertical-align:inherit;">http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/1956-megamod-8-stringtables/</font></font>

Thank you, <a data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard&referrer=http%253A%252F%252Fblackliquidsoftware.com%252Findex.php%253F%252Ftopic%252F1918-mm8-discussion%252F%2526page%253D2" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/" style="color:inherit;" title="Go to Kralyerg's profile">Kralyerg</a>! Thanks!

OMFG!

I just downloaded MM8 and started a new game. This is sooo overwhelming. So many buttons and buildings, i´m actually afraid to start playing.

Just wanna say THANK YOU, guys for this mod. Its gonna make me play Banished for at least another 300 hours.

If there has ever been any mod, worth donating the creators some bucks for it, its this one. And so im gonna do soon, just to appreciate your work. Please keep going

PS. sorry for bad english [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/mellow.png[/img]/emoticons/mellow@2x.png 2x" title=":|" width="20" />

Hello, could you release the tables to translate it into Spanish to everything? so then I upload it and have it all