MegaMod 8 Open Discussion
Where do I find the Trading post at? I have never heard of such a building.
The Trading Post is one of the vanilla buildiings in Banished. If you haven't heard of it, it makes me wonder whether you have played much Banished. If that's the case, you might not want to play MegaMod yet - it can be pretty overwhelming. It's usually recommended that players become familiar with the vanilla game first. Then add Colonial Charter 1.76. Then try MegaMod (but delete CC since it is included).

Anyway, the Trading Posts are under the Storage, Markets and Trade Tab > Trade Buildings. There are general and specialized trading posts there.
aaah, that's where they're at, I'll look at that when i get the chance to fix my darn game.
Hello to all.
I would like a help if possible.
I loved the Megamod 8 incredible work Smile
But unfortunately he is not compatible with a translation mod that I use. Sad
I wonder ...
It is possible that megamod and the translation mod
work together?
What would be the process ?!
So I might be of use and very much the play. Cool

Excuse my English I am using google translator  Blush

P.S. I use Mod translation PT/BR
Bug report:
Not sure if this has been reported before.

KID's "Buildings for swamp dwellers" Reed Packer inventory eats the reeds - assigned worker will endlessly pick up more reeds, bring them to the packer, but the inventory stays empty.
Hello! Any plans to upgrade MegaMod or not? Now just a lull in the creation of mods on the site http://worldofbanished.com/ and so update this mod now is the most thing, to have everything in the game and not to worry about compatibility.
redketchup told a couple of months ago on reddit that Megamod 9 was in beta. don't know when they will release it!
Apparently this forum is empty. I didn't hear the news on Megamod 9.

After updating the site, it's too quiet

Modders also can not be seen, apparently this game is no longer interested in anyone.
(12-12-2019, 03:20 PM)tuggistar Wrote: Apparently this forum is empty. I didn't hear the news on Megamod 9.

After updating the site, it's too quiet

Modders also can not be seen, apparently this game is no longer interested in anyone.

Everyone is at worldofbanished.com I guess
Hello!

I recently started playing Banished again and was happy to find the MegaMod 8.1 available. 

I had previously played using your wonderful Colonial Charter mod along with many other mods, a lot of which are included in MM8
I just wanted to drop a note of appreciation and gratitude to all of the modders and the team putting together the mega mods - THANK YOU!  At 

I also wanted to offer my hand to assist with the next version if there is any way that I may do so.  I would be able to meticulously check and/or create spreadsheets to compare all of the assets for cohesion and compatibility, if you need anyone to help with that.  Play testing as well, of course! 

Anyways thanks again for putting this stuff together - it is greatly appreciated.