MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

One thing I found when trade posts are not receiving is because of what under the water is like. two lakes can touch but that does not mean the trader will arrive. Your river connecting big lake seems to be made out of 4-6 smaller lakes. Sometimes I use terrain editor to cut a deep trench out from the trading post (width of the trading post) to where it connects to the boat's path. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

I also have a feeling if you move trading post 1 to the location of your rice planter that is close by the right side(opposite side of the river from your castle walls), you may see a trader come.

One last suggestion as well, make sure to save before you edit for that WTF moment so you can reload and try again.

Can't seem to be able to apply the mod. I put the first one on top, 2nd part middle and 3rd part last in the menu but still after I apply, reload the menu and it crashes turning to a black screen not doing anything else. I am on  v1.07 Build 170910. Am I doing something wrong?

turning into black screen is NOT crashing : it is loading!

need to wait. and if your pc is very slow, it can takes up to 25 mins to load.

Since your team is working on a new game, does that mean you fully retired from working on MegaMod or can we await advancements/integration of new mods in the future?

megamod 9 is arriving soon. Kralyerg still working on this.

[Image: 200.gif]

Well, "Soon" is a relative term.  It's definitely in the works, but I'm also extremely lazy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
34 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

Well, "Soon" is a relative term.  It's definitely in the works, but I'm also extremely lazy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Me too lately, very..... lazy.

Hi, returning new/returning player to Banished and Megamod, I'd like to understand a certain mechanic and how to make it work with my settlement.

Sometimes, in the world, there will be spawns of wild cattle, like cows, chickens and such. I know with megamod and as well as CC there's a way to get those animals tamed, or at least make them usable with your settlements. I'd like some details on how to make that mechanic functions and the prerequisites for it to happen.

Thanks.
Animals that are wandering around on a map can be hunted by hunters. They will provide meat and also hides, feathers, etc. They cannot be "tamed" and used as livestock. Sorry, but you will need to buy livestock at a Trading Post.