MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Quote:
8 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

Anyone have tested this pack of mods with the GoG version ? I have the latest 1.07 build 170910 GoG version (same à Steam version) and can't use it because of crashes when I try to use certain buildings. I'm on Windows 7 64bits if it means something. And, just for info, the old 0.0.7 version of the MegaMod runs just fine. New game at each test of course.

Vrayna uses the GoG version of Banished and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 works fine.  Do you have any other mods enabled? If so, what are they?  Which buildings are causing <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to crash?

Quote:
11 hours ago, Ketchup said:

if then it only specific buildings it crashes ? so the modder can know ?

I can try to reinstall the 8.01 (latest downladed here) and doing some screen captures if you want.

Quote:
9 hours ago, estherhb said:

Vrayna uses the GoG version of Banished and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 works fine.  Do you have any other mods enabled? If so, what are they?  Which buildings are causing <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to crash?

The only one is "SeasonsFX" wich don't show any form of confilcts in the mod manager. Haven't tried without it though.

Seasons FX is a very old mod that hasn't been updated since Heck was a pup. Try the game without it. If it still crashes when you try certain buildings, let us know which buildings are causing crashes. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Since I placed Large port to be built all my traders just pass any other trading post. Even after Large port was built or any other trading post. Any solution to fix this?

Each trading post has it's own set of merchants (I think there are different 5 vanilla ones, which are the type that visits the Large Port). Merchants don't visit more than one trading post. So, apparently your other trading posts aren't being visited by their merchants?  Did they ever get merchants?  Are they now blocked by another building that juts out into the water or a bridge?  A picture would help.

each trading post you place on the map has its exclusive set of merchants. a merchant from 1 TP cannot go in another TP. totally forbitten. the cant go.

merchants also have a wide range of time they can come or not come, (up to 2 years i think)

At year 1 or 2 I made first trading post (Allseeds , it's named something like that) 1

As you can see on screenshot, about year 18 I have noticed trader is not visiting my trading post anymore , before it was there like every year or every two years. About that time I placed Large port and those walls 2
. I did use Terrain tool to flat a little bit of lake to place Large port(blue line on screenshot). After Large port was built and few years after every trader was just passing both my trading post (green line - river is river or trader route).

On second screenshot you can see it's year 28, I haven't made a single trade for more than 10 years. So I made 4 new trading posts and deleted two I had. 1 2 3 4 

I speed up the game and waited to see what will happen , many traders have passed by and only 1 a year stopped at trading post 4

So what could be a reason traders wont trade on lake? Is it Terrain tool or Wall bridge!? 

I have somehow lost interest in playing on this map and planing to start new game but still would like to know what could be the main reason of this issue. Because I don't want something like this to happen in year 100 or more when there's many more stuff built.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_04/20190430181707_1.thumb.jpg.f119d1cdf0caf85c58e606b76a44a28c.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_04/20190430181921_1.thumb.jpg.6205bb6afc08d1849d82f43ccefe483a.jpg[/img]

What are the structures at the mouths of the river going in/out of the lake? I don't recognize them.

They are from 'New Medieval Castle' mod from Redketchup.