MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

In Colonial Charter, Luxuries such as Wine and Ale aren't stored in barns - they are only stored in Luxury buildings such as Taverns and the Coffee Shop; excess needs to be moved into your Trading Post. I believe that is still true in MegaMod. However, in MegaMod, there are mods included from various modders. Some of their barns may store Luxuries and some others may not.  

I have no idea which products Kid's Tiny Workshop uses. Kid may not have designed it to use flax and if he did, he probably is using the "other" flax. The flax issue should be solved in MM9 which is being worked on.

Kid's Tiny Market is probably the same problem.  Yes, I would have thought it would store all tools.  I'll ask Kralyerg to look into this for MM9.

For some reason the stats are only showing steel tools. I don't know if Kralyerg will be able to fix this. 

I'll also see if the icon chart can be fixed.  

I can understand the others markets and the choo choo goods wagon not being compatible, but I'm surprised the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Stacked Urban Market isn't compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Also to clarify, my problem isn't with excess production, if the market is closer to the winery then the nearest market gets all the wine. A small amount finds its way to distant markets when labourers already carring something else, pick up wine along the way and drop both at the destination of the original item. I thought the tavern wenches were supposed to go and collect luxeries. but they don't seem to. What do they do? Additionally, I thought MegaMod was supposed to be a set of compatible mods. If some buidldings aren't compatible should they be included? Is there a list of incompatible buildings so I can avoid using them?

I don't know if the following are bugs relating to the original game, original mods or to their inclusion in MegMod where I encountered them, but:

If a the market is full when ale is delivered (presumably it wasn't full at the start of thier route) the ale dissappears, even though there is lots of available space at other markets and even the tavern. Also the deliverer walks away with a barrel attached to their right hand.

SR, Apiary produces beeswax, but doesn't show the misc limit and continues to produce beeswax when the limit is exceeded.

DS, Decorations, Water Edge Decorations, Lumber mill wharf, 1x1, can't be deleted.

Many thanks for the efforts of everyone involved in expanding the features of Banished. I look forward to MM9.

Just to clarify the above:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">The CC</abbr> Stacked Urban Market, Kid1293 Rowhouses Businesses Small Town Market and RK Choo Choo Goods Wagon all accept luxeries.

THe DS Jetty Market and GF Small Market ony receive luxeries when a labourer takes multiple items including a luxery and leaves them all.

Thanks for pointing these out. All of the mods included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> are made to be "compatible", which means they don't cause each other to crash. It doesn't mean they all function the same.  Different modders have different ideas of how their pieces should function and some of that still exists. Part of that is deliberate and part of it is because there is only one person, Kralyerg, who assembles <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, and he may miss an inconsistency. During testing and subsequent play, errors may be noted and fixed in later editions.  Kralyerg is working on MM9 and I will pass on your concerns to see if these can and should be fixed. There is no ETA yet for MM9 - still early days.

<font style="vertical-align:inherit;"><font style="vertical-align:inherit;">Buenas tengo una duda, me he instalado en el Mega Mod 8.01. </font><font style="vertical-align:inherit;">¿Alguna ayuda?</font></font>

<font style="vertical-align:inherit;"><font style="vertical-align:inherit;">Ya he visto tengo la version 1.0.4 del juego y el mod es para la 1.0.7</font></font>

You need to obtain an up-to-date version of Banished - v. 1.0.7, build 170910.

Anyone have tested this pack of mods with the GoG version ? I have the latest 1.07 build 170910 GoG version (same à Steam version) and can't use it because of crashes when I try to use certain buildings. I'm on Windows 7 64bits if it means something. And, just for info, the old 0.0.7 version of the MegaMod runs just fine. New game at each test of course.

you need to think about 0.07 and 0.08 dont have the same size. What are the size of both ? 

do you think you have enough ram for that ? did you noticed if you can do something that usually crash but trying on a very mini small map to see if it crash too ?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Ketchup said:

you need to think about 0.07 and 0.08 dont have the same size. What are the size of both ? 

do you think you have enough ram for that ? did you noticed if you can do something that usually crash but trying on a very mini small map to see if it crash too ?

No, I have tried the 8.1 version downloaded right here. And, as for RAM, I have 16 GB of central memory and 8 GB GDDR5 in my graphic card. More than enough I think. My game runs fine, but crash only when I try to click on certain buildings in the toolbar (houses or utility buildings).

if then it only specific buildings it crashes ? so the modder can know ?