MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Hey,  I'm a newbie here. I have been playing Banished for a while, and just downloaded MM8. 

However, I have a problem with <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Multi-storey buildings. Whenever I hover on them, I immediately get a crash. What do you think the problem might be? I have no other mods, just age 1:1.

Was your 1:1 aging mod created or updated after the last update to Banished in September 2017? Are you using Banished version 1.07 build 170910?  If that's not the problem, maybe Red Ketchup can help. Let me know.

Quote:
18 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Was your 1:1 aging mod created or updated after the last update to Banished in September 2017? Are you using Banished version 1.07 build 170910?  If that's not the problem, maybe Red Ketchup can help. Let me know.

Yeah, I was using it just fine with the MegaMod 1.0.7. I do not think it's the problem. I receive many "fatal" errors in some other sections as well. I do not think it's just the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Residential buildings. But thanks anyways.

edit: I just noticed that the build of my game is 170212. Maybe that's the problem, I will try to update the game version. Thanks once again! 

170212 is the 1.0.7 beta. the final one is 170910. there is something between those 2 ....

Quote:
10 hours ago, Ketchup said:

170212 is the 1.0.7 beta. the final one is 170910. there is something between those 2 ....

The problem is solved once I updated to the latest version, my bad, sorry. The mod works perfectly! 

Not sure if this has been fixed or reported yet but the "DS Housing and accommodation" tents are causing crashing, specifically when it comes to upgrading from the small tents to the warmer tents, maybe something to do with the 'bare bones' construction stage of the building? The crashes happen without failure during the upgrading process just after the resources have been delivered.

Quote:
4 hours ago, MajorThomas said:

Not sure if this has been fixed or reported yet but the "DS Housing and accommodation" tents are causing crashing, specifically when it comes to upgrading from the small tents to the warmer tents, maybe something to do with the 'bare bones' construction stage of the building? The crashes happen without failure during the upgrading process just after the resources have been delivered.

Are you using MegaMod 8.1 or an earlier version?

Quote:
14 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Are you using MegaMod 8.1 or an earlier version?

8.1, latest banished version, only other mod is "1 Year = 1 Year" placed above MM8.

Thanks for letting us know. Kralyerg will take a look at the code for this mod and, if needed, will fix it for MM9.  I will let you know what he will do. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I know it was a problem reported for an older version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but I am running Banished 1.0.7, build 170910 with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 only, and am having problems with Ale and Wine stored in the following locations: <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Stacked Urban Market, DS Jetty Market, Kid1293 Small Town Market and GF Small Market and RK Choo Choo Goods Wagon. Is there a solution?

Also the KID1293 Tiny Workshop won't use flax. I read there were two versions of flax, so maybe it's looking for the wrong one.

The Kid1293 Tiny Market doesn't store Hardened Steel Tools, should all markets store all tool types?

Also when I select any of the banished citizens with e.g. stone or rough tools the information indicates they have steel tools.

Finally, the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Icon chart has an old icon for candles.