MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Ok I was wondering what happened to the ability of the Llamas to produce wool??  Also is there going to be anymore domestic animal types such as Goats (milk production and Wool production), Geese, Alpacas, or Ostriches? 

Also for the Ambient animals I noticed that one of the butchers has new types listed for meat processing but other then the trader you cannot get these new meat resources.  Are they going to be implemented, like the ducks where as additional ambient animals your hunters can hunt?

The Llamas should produce wool. How many do you have and what size is the pasture?  The problem could be due to a conflict. Especially one where the barns are not storing Textiles such as wool.  Are you using Banished 1.0.7? Are you using the most recent version of MegaMod - MM8.01? Are you using any other mods; if so what are they, the version #s and load order?

It is really difficult to create new animated animals in Banished so not a huge number of different of animals have been added. Vanilla only has Chickens, Sheep and Cows. Colonial Charter added Beef vs Milk Cows, Leghorn Chickens, Ducks, Bison, Llamas and Pigs and added Deer to the list of livestock.

Recently Red Ketchup has obtained some new animals from someone and included them in his Editor's Choice mod. The next version of MegaMod may include Editor's Choice and those animals. There are Goats and Geese but no Alpacas or Ostriches; not sure what else will be new.

As to the new types of animals listed for meat, I have no idea which buildings you are referring to so I'm unable to answer your question. Please provide all of the specifics you can and I'll try to hunt down the answer (no pun intended [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> )

hehe hunt down the answer...

I am only using 9 mods They are in the exact load order listed below and only the three mega-mods show up as red conflicting.

Mega Mod 8.01 Pt 1

Mega Mod 8.01 Pt 2

Mega Mod 8.01 Pt 3

Citizen Skin: Dunmer (for fun...because humans are boring!)

Better Rain Sound (because the default one sucks)

Flatten Terrain Tool (from GimmieCat, I like this version of the flatten terrain tool it allows the citizens to clear the area before it levels it, so you don't loose any resources.)

More Stable Populations (Deals with those unusual sudden dips in population that occur)

Time is Money (moves the game simulation speed to the end of the menu bar for easy access)

Tomb stone Removal (because I like to move my cemeteries all the time, and is too impatient to wait for the stones to vanish after 5 or so years.)

Thats all.

For the Pasture sizes I ran them in very large ones (35 x 15) and in a standard vanilla one at (12 x 12) no wool.  I am going to remove the other 6 mods and see if that changes anything...

Ok The butcher that has the new meat options is Redketchups Wooden Butcher building found under his mods in the food processing options.  it also applies to his Butchers Tent as well same options...Bear, Boar, Goose, Hare, Partridge, Phesent.  

I found the problem with my Llamas not producing wool...the stable populations mod....AND the Better Rain Sound mod...

No the problem is still happening...trying to figure out what mod is causing the Wool to just stop.

whats about your textile limit ? put it at 999999 to see.

Facepalms...How did I miss that!!!!  I though they were governed by the food limiter...I guess I was wrong!

Hello. After the last update, my trade animal disappear. They are produced by the farm, but apear neither in store nor in the trade post (where I want them). Anyone else with this problem? Everything else works a treat.

Greets, rhizin.

Kind of hard to know what is going on. Did you start a new game or continue playing one?  Which trade animals did you have and how many? Is the Pasture now empty?  Did you check the slidebar in the Pasture to see if you accidentally moved it to zero? Did you check your inventory at the town hall to see if you have any?  They usually go to barns before being moved to the Trading Post (if you have asked them to be used there).

Quote:
On 27.8.2018 at 6:33 AM, estherhb said:

Kind of hard to know what is going on. Did you start a new game or continue playing one?  Which trade animals did you have and how many? Is the Pasture now empty?  Did you check the slidebar in the Pasture to see if you accidentally moved it to zero? Did you check your inventory at the town hall to see if you have any?  They usually go to barns before being moved to the Trading Post (if you have asked them to be used there).

I checked all of this. It worked with the MM8 RC5 and didn't with the 8.01. New game. Several in fact. The animals are produced, the pasture is full, everything seems to work, there are animals produced per year and so on. But they are not "arriving" in any storage, they just dissappear, like neither the normal storage barns nor the trading post registers them (although they register that there are trade animals in the inventory, the number remains 0).  I tried different traders and different storage barns as well. I tried trade chickens, will try it with something differnt soon.

According to your Town Hall stats:  how many Trade Animals of each type do you have "in Storage"? How many "in Trading Posts"?

How big are your Trade Animal Pastures and how many animals (and type) are in each?

Are you using any other mods?