7 hours ago, Arduan said:

<pre>

I can not find a beautiful candle shop from RK
.</pre>

<pre>

Please, please return the white birch. At least in the decorative mode.</pre>

<pre>

Sorry for my English.</pre>

the RK ED mod should not be included in Megamod for the moment , time to give my mod some visibility and being known as a great mod.

Where did the hardwood forester go? I can't find it with the other foresters... 

Quote:
4 hours ago, Sabouma said:

Where did the hardwood forester go? I can't find it with the other foresters... 

Since Hardwood falls under the Raw Material flag/limit, it should be in the Raw Materials production toolbar, not in the Log production.

Quote:
On 7/1/2018 at 9:01 AM, SoulBlythe said:

Curiosity has me, are there suppose to be two types of oats for MM8?

I don't see 2 types of Oats.

Do you mean 2 different seeds, or 2 different resources in inventory?  I don't see a problem with either one, but I can look again if you tell me which one you mean.

Is this with a brand new game, or did you start it with an older version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Quote:
On 7/2/2018 at 1:46 PM, Goblin Girl said:

So, in the Appalachian Forest hard start, the storage cart does not hold firewood.

I'm not sure what the problem is here.  Everything looks right in the code, and when I test it myself, the storage cart holds the firewood just fine.  Do you have other mods above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> when you enable it?

<span>@Kralyerg, Thanks for this great mod!</span>

I'm currently making CC1.76 and MM8 Korean translation mod based on MM7 string table and individual mode string table. But I couldn't find the entire string table included in the MM8. 

So I need your help. Please, could you give me the entire string table included in MM8 and CC1.76? 

Thanks again. And thanks too, other mode developers. 

Sorry for my English.

Quote:
18 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Since Hardwood falls under the Raw Material flag/limit, it should be in the Raw Materials production toolbar, not in the Log production.

thanks, got it.

Another weird thing: new game, 43 years in, and the regular townhall hasn't given me any nomads yet. Am I missing something? I have markets and a trade post

I think you need a boarding house too... not sure..

Quote:
4 hours ago, Sabouma said:

thanks, got it.

Another weird thing: new game, 43 years in, and the regular townhall hasn't given me any nomads yet. Am I missing something? I have markets and a trade post

all depends of the source of the immigration. the vanilla townhall need the vanilla trading post and the vanilla market. none of all other TP or none of all other markets will work.

so it depends how has been made the immigration function of the specific building. every modder can alterate the source as he wants.

In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> you only need a Town Hall. Nomads come from different sides of the map. If Nomads are blocked blocked from reaching your Town Hall by rivers and streams on one side that can cut the frequency of getting Nomads. Maps with lots of streams can make it difficult. You can try placing bridges where needed.