MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Thanks again, it's a great mod !!!

I load an RC5 savegame (Jungle Rivers) with MM8 and it looks very different, the trees are different ....... ?

It's also in a new game ...... e.g. the Birch is dark now !???

Thanks for this (hopefully) final version of the mod. Just in time too, I'm on vacation for a few days. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Thank you for all the hard work you've done to get it this far.

The game crashes when you click

Themed sets → EB Themed village set → village storage toolbar → specialized storage yards toolbar = A fatal access violation has occurred in application-x64.exe

Curiosity has me, are there suppose to be two types of oats for MM8?

@Kralyerg[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> Thanks again, it's a great mod !!! He gives 5 stars for this mod because it is fantastic

Quote:
On 6/30/2018 at 11:53 PM, Arduan said:

The game crashes when you click

Themed sets → EB Themed village set → village storage toolbar → specialized storage yards toolbar = A fatal access violation has occurred in application-x64.exe

In fact I came here to say just this. 

So, in the Appalachian Forest hard start, the storage cart does not hold firewood.

I guess I should have waited before posting.  I've now tried several different starts, and even put that crazy mod that gives you 45 families above Megamod.  In all cases, if Megamod is enabled, the storage cart does not hold firewood, and the trees have that gloomy texture.  Maybe you already knew that, Kralyerg, and if so I'm sorry for clogging up the thread. I didn't edit my previous post because I wanted to be sure you saw this.

<pre>
I can not find a beautiful candle shop from RK
.</pre>

<pre>
Please, please return the white birch. At least in the decorative mode.</pre>

<pre>
Sorry for my English.</pre>

The trees were inadvertently changed when Kralyerg added a new mod to MM8. He plans on fixing this when he returns from vacation.

Not sure which candle shop you are looking for.  All of RK's buildings that are included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> can be found in the community toolbar (the one with people holding hands) then selecting RK's tab.  RK has created many new buildings for his Editor's Choice mod but those have not been included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.