MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Quote:
5 hours ago, Aldyto said:

Hello, could you release the tables to translate it into Spanish to everything? so then I upload it and have it all

I did, down in the translation forum.

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1956-megamod-8-stringtables/&do=embed&embedDo=getNewComment"></iframe>

Kralyerg, do you by chance plan to include Kid's Westward Ho set in the next release?  And, he's got an expansion to the vanilla buildings coming out soon, would you include that as well?  I mean, I know it's a never ending thing, especially with a modder as prolific as he is.  But a girl can ask!

Quote:
7 hours ago, Goblin Girl said:

Kralyerg, do you by chance plan to include Kid's Westward Ho set in the next release?

Well, ideally yes, except for the fact that "the next release" was already in the process of being compiled and uploaded before you posted that question. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Kid is fairly consistent with providing the code I need whenever he's at a good point.  He usually waits a few days to see if theirs any bugs so he can make updates.  So, hopefully in the next next update. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

hopefully, next update will contain some RK Ed code [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

i ve got yesterday the permission from Troy to pass the animal code around [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> to whoever i trust [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 7/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, Kralyerg said:

I don't see 2 types of Oats.

Do you mean 2 different seeds, or 2 different resources in inventory?  I don't see a problem with either one, but I can look again if you tell me which one you mean.

Is this with a brand new game, or did you start it with an older version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Sorry for the delayed reply. It was two different seeds and product from traders but it may have been from an older start for sure. When I started a new map all was working right again.

will you make a standalone decorate pack?

I noticed that <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> got updated to 8.01. I just have to ask, is it safe to install and use with previous games? I have never actually installed an updated version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> where I played with a previous save game. I've always just started over. But I have a really good game going and I would hate to mess it up. So, I just need to ask before I do anything since I don't really know how it actually works. : )

Quote:
1 hour ago, LadieWinter said:

is it safe to install and use with previous games

Upgrading from 8.0 to 8.01 should be fine to do midgame. It was a fairly minor update.  But that won't always be the case.

Great! Thanks! ^.^

I can't seem to find the hardwood forester in the overall toolbar. I can only find it under the creator categorized toolbar. <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> version 8.01

[Image: TSaX9tn.jpg]

[Image: cR3CIeq.jpg]

ETA: I found the hardwood forester on the overall toolbar, but it is categorized under raw materials production inside of under forester like it is in the creator categorized toolbar.