Some taverns don't get stuff?
Some will get a few items, others won't get anything. I had 10000 as limit on luxuries, but set it down to 1000 several hours ago. SO far it has reduced from around 8000 to 6000, and I hardly ever see anything in any of my 4 taverns. Some of them have stuff, in between, but some seems to never get any at all. They are all close to homes, markets and storage facilities that stock luxuries. The only thing special is that I have run on x10 the last few hours to fine tune production. Other than that there's nothing special. I have had from 20 to 100 laborers during this periode, and a steady 100 builders (just in case I need them).
Taverns tend to have pretty small inventory space, and sometimes it's been an issue. If there's still a bit of stuff in the tavern and the worker sets out to bring in some more, he might bring more than what can be stored and be forced to turn back with his whole load. Banished people don't know how to drop off only half of what they're carrying to the tavern and bring the rest back into storage.

Workarounds to deal with that involve a lot of micro-management and don't feel like they're worth the effort at least in Vanilla Banished. You'd need to send all your booze to the Trade Post, telling it to accept all 6000 units, and then slowly dropping that limit 50 units by 50 units to make sure your workers only try to bring small amounts of booze at once.

Different modded "taverns" have different storage size, so you might be more lucky depending on which you build.
(02-14-2021, 05:43 AM)Vrayna Wrote: Taverns tend to have pretty small inventory space, and sometimes it's been an issue. If there's still a bit of stuff in the tavern and the worker sets out to bring in some more, he might bring more than what can be stored and be forced to turn back with his whole load. Banished people don't know how to drop off only half of what they're carrying to the tavern and bring the rest back into storage.

Workarounds to deal with that involve a lot of micro-management and don't feel like they're worth the effort at least in Vanilla Banished. You'd need to send all your booze to the Trade Post, telling it to accept all 6000 units, and then slowly dropping that limit 50 units by 50 units to make sure your workers only try to bring small amounts of booze at once.

Different modded "taverns" have different storage size, so you might be more lucky depending on which you build.
I've tried all the taverns in MegaMod, but none seems to be working very well, any suggestions? And, no, I'm not going the 50 at a time route.  Smile
Well, I don't play with MegaMod because it's just too big for me, so nopes.
I tend not to worry about luxuries anyway. I build taverns pretty randomly and set them to work and then just let them do their stuff. Maybe they do work, maybe they don't.
If I want to export the luxuries I'll ask the Trade Posts to grab the max amount so everything is channeled there instantly. Otherwise I'll just keep a "reasonnable" limit so things don't pile up too much and forget about the taverns. They don't really matter for happiness anyway, better make sure there's space in the graveyard and church-type buildings.