Root cellar on flat ground?
Is there a way to build a root cellar on flat ground (ie A mod that will heighten the ground so a root cellar can be built, or something similar).
You should be able to do it with the Terraform tool you mentioned in the other thread. It'll most likely look pretty weird though I'm afraid.
(01-26-2021, 11:31 AM)Vrayna Wrote: You should be able to do it with the Terraform tool you mentioned in the other thread. It'll most likely look pretty weird though I'm afraid.
I tried, but as usual with that tool, the squares bugs out.  Sad
there are different mods with different cellars. some can be built on flat ground. the terraforming is hard to manage. you really need to zoom and turn the map a lot to find the hidden spots that are not terraformed yet. tedious project.
(01-26-2021, 02:10 PM)stiles Wrote: there are different mods with different cellars. some can be built on flat ground. the terraforming is hard to manage. you really need to zoom and turn the map a lot to find the hidden spots that are not terraformed yet. tedious project.
I didn't find any other root cellars with this mod, sadly. Guess I have to go hunting.  Smile
uhoh,now she will be more confused. what mod are you using? before heading off into the mod pool, make a list of what you want the game to be. what is missing from it? what landscape,animals,processors,types of buildings,etc do you want in your game?

it is so easy to get caught up adding mods. it really helps to have a plan of where you want to take the game. we are all different and have our own playstyles. a list now gives you a better plan to work towards.

not every mod will work with each other without issues. mod orders can be very tricky. please check WOB under the tips pages for ideas on how to organize a mod order as well.
When you say "bug out", is it all the squares or just a few of them?
(01-27-2021, 01:55 PM)Vrayna Wrote: When you say "bug out", is it all the squares or just a few of them?
Just the random few. I find now reason for it happening, and it isn't reversible, and it's the same ones, if you try reloading the game and doing it over.

(01-27-2021, 11:06 AM)stiles Wrote: uhoh,now she will be more confused. what mod are you using? before heading off into the mod pool, make a list of what you want the game to be. what is missing from it? what landscape,animals,processors,types of buildings,etc do you want in your game?

it is so easy to get caught up adding mods. it really helps to have a plan of where you want to take the game. we are all different and have our own playstyles. a list now gives you a better plan to work towards.

not every mod will work with each other without issues. mod orders can be very tricky. please check WOB under the tips pages for ideas on how to organize a mod order as well.
I got this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=691374967

I don't import random stuff when playing with mod collections.  Wink