Where does food go?
(04-27-2021, 10:46 AM)EvaShinQ Wrote: Thanks for so much useful info. In general, I always insist on being informed about everything related to food because I understand that it is an important aspect of our lives and we must be very careful what we consume. I learned over time to combine each food correctly and to consume everything the body needs to be strong and full of strength. The keto calculator also helped me a lot because with its help it was much easier for me and for those who want to start a keto diet, I highly recommend it because the results are beautiful.

You do know that this topic is about a game, not real life, right?
I suspected that post would get edited to add an advertising link, and I wasn't disappointed! Kicked that sneaky spammer (and removed the link from your quote)
(05-01-2021, 03:07 PM)Vrayna Wrote: I suspected that post would get edited to add an advertising link, and I wasn't disappointed! Kicked that sneaky spammer (and removed the link from your quote)

Guess I'll have to pay better attention next time, I did not see a linkĀ  Wink
(05-01-2021, 04:23 PM)Sabouma Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 03:07 PM)Vrayna Wrote: I suspected that post would get edited to add an advertising link, and I wasn't disappointed! Kicked that sneaky spammer (and removed the link from your quote)

Guess I'll have to pay better attention next time, I did not see a linkĀ  Wink

They're getting clever and adding a black color code so they don't stand out. Sneaky sneaky!