Lumber not being picked up

Hi I just got banished about a week ago on steam so it's 1.0.7. After playing if for about a week I added the Colonial Journey mod. 

It's going ok, ect that a few buildings want lumber so I did the sawmill that wants like 110 logs to build. 

I feel like they are cutting the lumber and it's piling up on the ground, but no one is taking it to the storage or the buildings under construction. 

What am I missing? Do I need a special storage just for lumber? I tried one of them, but it required lumber - lol!

Thanks!

the lumber storage is Construction stockyard (or ALL)

Lumber uses the Construction Flag. Flags are categories of items such as Stone, Crafted, Logs, Precious, etc.) You need a regular stockpile or a Construction Stockpile to store Lumber.

Another possibility is that you are using an older version of Journey that isn't compatible with Banished 1.0.7. Several new flags were added in Banished 1.0.7; mods that weren't created or modified to use the new flags often create issues like you are seeing.  So, make sure you are using the most current version of Journey available on Steam - 1.76, 

and your version of the game is 1.0.7 v 170910