MegaMod 9 Public Beta
I'm probably not going to have the time to work on finishing MM9 for a little while, so I thought I'd let people who want to test it out to have a go at it.  So if you're a little crazy, here's a kind of public beta version.

First off, a little disclaimer.  *This thing is huge.*  It spans 6 pkm files.  Unzipped it's 8.36GB.  It's going to take a long time to load.

It comes as a 630MB  .7z file I made using 7zip.  It compresses it much better than the standard .zip file.

---
New Toolbar Things

I've done a lot of tweaking of the toolbar, and there's still a lot more to go. 
There's 2 copies of the toolbar. The Main Toolbar, and the Community Toolbar. 

* Every single building resides on the main toolbar.  I've tried to group things by function so similar buildings are all together.

* Every single building resides on the Community Toolbar.  These are left exactly as the original modder placed them.

Toolbar

Toolbar Basics

---

Here's a handy little pdf that lists the mods included in MM9

---

Feedback I'm looking for:

* Repeatable crashes.
       * Clicking on certain buildings causing crashes.  Clicking on a specific toolbar button crashes.

* Buildings not accepting goods
        * A production building needs a certain resource, but the works won't drop things off there.

* General odd behavior.
        * The more specific you can be, the better.  There's a lot of pieces behind the scenes, so you can't just say "My fishing dock doesn't work" and expect any kind of solution when there's a dozen different versions.

Feedback I'm* **not** *looking for:

* Suggestions to include various mods. 
    * The goal is to include every mod that is possible.  But
       * Some modders may choose not to give permission to use their hard work. 
       * Some modders have moved on from modding and getting in contact with them is difficult. 
       * Certain types of mods (aging, storage increase) are left up to user choice and won't be included.
       * Some of the very newest mods might not be included *yet* because I haven't had the time to work on this lately, but will be added when I can.

* Toolbar criticism.
    * I know the toolbar is still kind of messy. It's definitely not in a finished state.  It's a little tricky to get it all just right.  It's not just copy/paste.  It's a delicate maneuver to future proof it for the inevitable MM10 so I don't have to redo everything.

* Complaints about it not loading/Black screen
    * It takes a very long time to load.  It eventually works for me.  I don't know how to fix it. Sad
    * I have no idea what to do with crash.dmp files.

---
Congratulations for reaching the end.  For those intrepid souls who think their computer can handle it:

MegaMod Beta Download (build 0202)
----

Leave you comments and criticisms a replies to this post.  I'll try not to take it personally if you hate it. Smile
First off, a big thank you for letting us test this!! The problem I'm having is that the gathering huts appear to be mostly gathering a WHOLE LOT of fodder. The two I've tried so far are the gatherer from KID that looks like a tree trunk and the one from DS (Large Forest Food Gatherer). It seems rare that they gather actual food - I've seen one gather like 22 berries but the rest was fodder. My villagers are starving because they just aren't gathering enough due to the amount of fodder. I don't have other mods installed because you are the best of the best! Is there any more information I can provide to help track down this issue or perhaps something I'm not doing correctly? Thanks!
So I must have lost my mind or something. I've tried several different starts and maps but cannot replicate the fodder issue again. So far, everything appears to work great. If I run into anymore issues, I will let you know!
Thank you very much for your works.
Please, please return the white birch, again.))
Can mod  Kid - Bakery & Garden Alternative V1.1  be replaced with mod Kid - Bakery & Garden V1.1?
You don't have to answer the question, these are just wishes.
Found a crash for you. Trying to demolish the sand pit causes it. Replicated multiple times.

[Image: Screenshot%202021-01-13%20094156.png?dl=1]
Just to let you know that on an I9 system it takes less than a minute to load.

Thanks for the great work. Very nicely done.
AtI really admire you and the other clever people that have the ability and the patience to write these programs my head aches just thinking about what you do.
All the very best and thanks.
crash in every load game, quit
Star 
You are an effing STAR

I actually had not thought MM9 would ever be done.

But Banished continues to be one of the best games around, and Black Liquid is far and away at the top of the list of modders and makers of content to add to Banished. And Kralyerg is a god, a benevolent and generous god.

I am working on gathering mods and content to supplement MM8, mostly to increase types of starts, climates, and terrains, etc. I can never have too many choices for starts, in a game that I have played 4500+ hours.

But after I finish my web crawl, gathering files, reading tips and suggestions, etc. I will be trying MM9 beta, instead of doing my usual trial and error with loading order with MM8.

So it may be a few days before I can report back in, but I will keep notes on errors, glitches, crashes, etc.

Thanks again!
Wink 
Thank you for all your hard work, I have been waiting for this mega mod. Smile
Thought it wasn't going to happen. Decided to check again to day when I noticed this thread.
Looking forward to trying it out.