Question for Kralyerg about pastures

Earlier today, elsewhere, someone stated that putting more workers in a pasture makes the animals breed faster.  I've never heard this before so I'm doubtful, but if anyone would know, it would be you.  So, is this correct?

I dont have much playtime experience as some of the others here.

But theres nothing in the code that would indicate this.

Like there is code in the crop field that says when a farmer is hoeing a square it grows a tiny bit faster.

But theres nothing like that for the pasture. But theres also a lot of AI stuff that is hidden from us.

Thanks.  I suspected it was one of those things that people convince themselves is true and then repeat.  But now you've got me curious, so I think I'll experiment.  Hmm.

Let us know how it goes [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I did two test runs.  To set it up I created a new hard game and then used Debug to create three 20x20 pastures.  I added 10 out of the 25 sheep each pasture could hold.  I placed mountains of food and firewood right next to the housing, which was right next to the pastures.  First pasture 1 worker, second 2 workers, third 4 workers.  Then I let it run on 10x speed and waited for the sheep to reproduce.

Number of workers absolutely does not matter.  In the first run, the pasture with 2 workers grew to the max population first.  In the second run, the pasture with 1 worker got there first.  It did appear that the pasture with 4 workers produced more wool, but that might just be chance.  I'd want to do quite a few more test runs to be sure it wasn't a fluke.  And, well, I don't want to do anymore test runs.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

but i will still up my 30x30 pasture maximum workers to 3 (i mean for my RK Ed mod ^^)