Get logs out of forester storage?
Getting back into the game after a few years and updated to mm8. I'm finding the foresters store logs in their own inventory, but am I missing something for how to get the logs back out and in use? 

I keep getting slammed with the low logs message- every stockpile is devoid of logs but every forester will have up to 700 logs in their inventory. Do the foresters take logs from their inventory and deliver them to stockpiles? Or are woodcutters/etc supposed to grab the logs themselves directly from the forester shacks? I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't know what.
hmm, did you try to cliick on the storage and assign a worker? build a market or a log cart with a worker.
(09-22-2020, 09:48 PM)stiles Wrote: hmm, did you try to cliick on the storage and assign a worker? build a market or a log cart with a worker.
Yes. 

No effect- foresters themselves place logs in the storage of each forester hut until it reaches max capacity, and only when setting laborers to clear trees do logs get delivered to normal sources instead of kept in each forester hut.