CC Crash when checking the Suppliers and Town Arrival
Hello everyone,
So the title pretty much explains it all, everytime I click on one of those buildings my game crashes and I receive a message saying "A fatal access violation has occurred in Application-x64.exe and the game cannot continue". At first this only happened with the Town Arrival so I just gave up on using it, but now it happens with the farm supplier as well which is a more essential building. And it just didn't happen with that particular instance of a farm supplier building, I also tried building some other suppliers buildings and the game crashed as soon as clicked on any of their "blueprints". I'm running the version 1.0.7 of Banished and version 1.76 of the colonial charter mod with no other mod and uploaded the crash dump if that can help. Any help to solve that issue would be greatly appreciated, the game was just getting interesting dammit ! Thank you in advance guys.
check at WOB- world of banished for a trade post fix patch. made by RED KETCHUP. it might help solve the issue. sometimes,if you let the construction finish, the game will allow you to click on the building. so try letting the builders complete their task.