Increased CC not working with CC:J 1.0.7
Can anyone confirm whether Increased CC is supposed to work with CC:J 1.0.7? When I enable both in my mods listing they highlight red, indicating that they are not compatible even though it seems like they should be. Could it be because I downloaded CC:J through Steam whereas I got Increase CC from the forum?

Thanks!
(07-25-2020, 09:51 AM)darkcydeca Wrote: Can anyone confirm whether Increased CC is supposed to work with CC:J 1.0.7? When I enable both in my mods listing they highlight red, indicating that they are not compatible even though it seems like they should be. Could it be because I downloaded CC:J through Steam whereas I got Increase CC from the forum?

Thanks!

yes the CC J works. the 1.07 has different flags for some items. most mods do show a conflict but work well together. which mods are you using? i don't use steam for banished.

there are some storage and workplace issues with some of the flag changes. for instance,i use the my precious mod which uses the textile flag not the 1.07 flags. hence my silver and gold ores still store as textiles. CC made a compatability mod to help bridge some of these changes.

you should check WOB- world of banished. there is a write up on compiling the mod order there under the tips section.
The red warning is just to tell you that both mods touch the same files, which makes sense since Increased CC will modify some stuff already touched by CC to tune things differently.

See it mostly as a sign that you need to pay attention to load order: tuning mod above the large mod that needs tuning, because mods loaded on top of the load order overwrite stuff that's under them.
(08-01-2020, 02:00 PM)Vrayna Wrote: The red warning is just to tell you that both mods touch the same files, which makes sense since Increased CC will modify some stuff already touched by CC to tune things differently.

See it mostly as a sign that you need to pay attention to load order: tuning mod above the large mod that needs tuning, because mods loaded on top of the load order overwrite stuff that's under them.

Thanks! I figured as much, just wanted to be sure because they're red regardless of order but your explanation makes perfect sense.
I've been looking for that info. It's good to finally find it. Now I also want you to check the best research paper writing service for your writing needs.