Is There Any Way To Enlarge The User Interface?

I am afraid I know the answer to this question, but is there any way to make the User Interface larger? I know there are some options in the menu, but is there any other way to increase the font size or anything like that? I absolutely love Banished and I'd like to play with the Colonial Charter and the Megamod, but the words on the interface are very tiny.

Any help offered would be appreciated.

you should do a search for UI mods at WOB world of banished. there may be some tools to help.

If you go into options you can make the fonts ect larger. I have the same problem also hope this helps 

I would love to check that out. But, I cannot register. It won't let me.

Quote:
13 hours ago, DOHccBanished2015 said:

register on WoB ?

Quote:
On 6/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, DOHccBanished2015 said:

That's odd. Red Ketchup can help you solve the problem unless you are refusing to provide the information required to register.

I was able to get it sorted out. Apparently that website does not work with a VPN. In any event, I was able not only to get registered and login but I also found a 100% perfect answer to my question. The interface can be enlarged or shrunk as desired with a simple registry edit. Obviously I am thrilled! So thank you to all who responded for you help. The game looks fantastic, especially set to very high settings with nVidia Inspector. Banished continues to absorb time like a sponge. 

(06-07-2019, 10:11 AM)DOHccBanished2015 Wrote: I was able to get it sorted out. Apparently that website does not work with a VPN. In any event, I was able not only to get registered and login but I also found a 100% perfect answer to my question. The interface can be enlarged or shrunk as desired with a simple registry edit. Obviously I am thrilled! So thank you to all who responded for you help. The game looks fantastic, especially set to very high settings with nVidia Inspector. Banished continues to absorb time like a sponge. 

The Banished UI Series has a variety of tweaks for UI sizes.

<edit> Apparently you can't link directly to search results there. Just put "Banished UI" in the search bar.