Can't use Toolkit

then maybe uninstall and then reinstall ?

did you tried your toolkit ?

when you try to install direct x ... you use DXSetup.exe ? and not D3D11Install.exe ? because , me, it says nothing and install dirct without offering to repair/uninstall

omgggg I was trying to install the C++ thing, not DX. I got dxwebsetup.exe from the link above, but it still didn't do anything and said a newer one was there =\

here my direct X installer https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YfqQXJ5...sp=sharing

use the DXSetup.exe for directX 9

reboot after maybe necessairy.

No joy. It installed, registry number hasn't changed, extracted a fresh install of the toolkit, copied the files anew, and still the same bloody error x_x WHAT is wrong with my computer/setup/game??

i am really starting to be out of ideas [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

and i have no idea why this number thing doesnt work neither like if it doesnt check the number.

did you tried to run DXSetup.exe as an administrator ? (right click and run as admin)

I'll try everything again making sure to run as admin. 

Yay for me having such a special problem the pros can't fix it?? I really appreciate all of your help!

not easy to try to help by post interposed. i wish i can tell you... ok gimme the chair... i ll check LOL

the only thing maybe i can think is reboot the computer and press many times DEL and enter the CMOS of your mother board. there i cannot really guide you because every different model of different company of motherboard have their own CMOS but...

the thing would be try to find the integrated GPU and put it at disable. it can be in chipsets or integrated periphericals.... somewhere...