Mods
If I have the megamod 8 with Colonial Charter Journey, (the only mods I have) do I need Red Ketchups Editor's Choice Mod and Tom Sawyers Banished to the North Mod. Someone suggested I get these but wasn't sure how they would add to my game. If they will add to my game, where do I download them and what order should they be in the mods panel?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
[font=serif, "Verdana"]n

[/font]
you can check at WOB-world of banished. before adding to the MM,make sure your computer can handle it. that mod takes a lot of memory to run. i would recommend playing with 1 of those 3 as a base mod instead of adding all 3 together. the North mod changes a lot and will conflict with the other 2. you should check some of the village blogs when you get to WOB.
(04-03-2020, 10:42 PM)stiles Wrote: you can check at WOB-world of banished. before adding to the MM,make sure your computer can handle it. that mod takes a lot of memory to run.  i would recommend playing with 1 of those 3 as a base mod instead of adding all 3 together. the North mod changes a lot and will conflict with the other 2.  you should check some of the village blogs when you get to WOB.

Thanks for the reply.  I've been playing with the Mega Mod now for some time and it works wonderfully and I haven't had any problems. I actually don't like adding mods because of past nightmares with other games.  So I think I'll just stick with what I have. After looking at "the North" mod I decided I don't like it, but Red Ketchup's choice looks interesting. Would that cause any problems with what I have and if I added it, what order should it be in?  I will check over at WOB as well.

Thanks Smile
i actually prefer to add them. the nighmares get better with experience. adding them myself gives me more control on how they interact. my computer wouldn't handle the MM anyhow. i did answere your question at WOB. you will need to start a new game since the RK adds so much. plus the RK changes texture of the base buildings.

the North is a separate beast. so many differences that it does not play well with other large base mods.
Ok thanks stiles Smile